Monday, September 22, 2008

Code Geass R2 24

Okay. I finished Geass about 1.5 hrs ago, but seeing as I need to pretend to follow a schedule, I'll just put in some of my initial reactions and edit this later.
~~

Initial Reactions:
-Lance of Longinus, WUT?? It's the N-Jammer parallel in Lance of Longinus form. WHAAAAT? LOL. Mecha timezzz combi!




-Nunnally, Fng die!!!


-Schneizel turned dumb. -_- OK. I'm not like more intelligent than him or what, but really, he just turned dumb all of the sudden. It was all a good choice of games. Just answer the questions you know the answer to, something like that? Well, Lelou-chan, good job. ^_~ Yeah right. Even the drama doesn't get to me now, Lelou, why doesn't it? Well, whatever, this is initial rxns post, keep it short, self.


-I prolly hyped up schneizel all by myself all to myself, but weeeeeh.. Oh well, I guess that's just the way it is~

He looks evil in this scene, doesn't he? :P

-Nunnally is the last boss. She's the ultimate enemy!!!! Because you know when you're smart and you have to deal with stoopid? It's the worst. o.o Not that Nunnally = stoopid but Nunnally = nil. She's water!! Water, I say! Well, I guess Lelou-chan can easily handle water as long as he has a container... I wonder what container he'll use this time. Hmm. Oh, yeah! I'm looking forward to the last episode of Geass because of water containers~ Isn't that great? ^_______^
[Or at least that's what I think I said last time. DARN blogger editor that can't distinguish between smileys and html tags!!!!! Garrrrrrrr!]


-Cornelia = Alive.

Guilford = Alive.


Well, so maybe Cornelia could've lived but that was kind of OOC for Schneizel. Why would he let her live?? The closest would be that he thinks she's disposable, unimportant. Or he actually loves his sister?? OMG. Actually, it would make a little sense. He doesn't want to hurt people unless necessary but when it's necessary he won't flinch no matter how many people get involved in his evil ways. So he didn't think it was necessary to kill Cornelia? Maybe it wasn't, maybe I get that. BUT, that's only if he actually believed Lelou would win.... Which now makes it inconsistent and which now makes it more plausible that he just thought she wasn't worth the time. If the fingersnap gun technique didn't do it, no need to lift more fingers for her. BUT HOW DID SHE GET OFF DAMOCLES?? Why is she in the hospital?? Did Schneizel think that she was gonna serve him if he let her live? Why does he need her? Oh no reason, but it's good to have more hands around. BLAH BLAH. I DUN GET IT. This isn't worth pondering over. Maybe Schneizel is actually just as inconsistent as Lelou and thus Lelou is the man he loved the most. Awwwweeeeeee. Brotherly love (cough*Ouran*cough). Ugh. But well, wtf, Schneizel is a freakin anime character. Maybe it's just the creators being inconsistent. LALALA.
The bigger mystery is actually....
HOW DID GUILFORD SURVIVE???
IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!!?? Apparently not. Apparently I also can't recreate what I wrote before, damn blogger editor. Garrrrr. So anyway, I think I said something about his love overpowering Fleija, "hime-sama yo! aishiteruuuuuuuuu!!" powaaaaaa!! Then a Shoujo Bubble pops up, envelopes him, and protects him from Fleija. But that doesn't explain the blindman-maybeitsfortheshades-newlook-blahblah-phenomenon. And the crutch. So I think I wrote something about maybe he jumped off from his KMF, got blinded by the OH SO BRIGHT Fleija light, hit his leg badly upon landing, and thus the crutch. All in 0.6ns, so it wasn't caught by the slow Geass cameras. A bit close to the Fisher phenomenon, I believe it's a magic number, see? And THERE HAD TO BE MAGIC IN THAT. And it's freakin anime, wth.

Btw, here's the crutch. Would you believe Geass has Shoujo Bubbles now??? Either that, or I was bored. Which would it be? Focus on the crutch~ It's the key to the Guilford Mystery. Blah blah. It's clickable, btw. Don't wanna miss the shoujo bubbles now, do you?

-I'm glad Lelouch threw away his hat. ^________^ Really though, overdramatic gestures~ :D


No more hat~
Btw, did you notice the weird way they draw hands and fingers in anime? Looks kewl tho.

-Oh yeah... Uhm.. The contact-lens magic was shown up close this time. Conclusion: it ISSSS magic. Well, Geass is semi-fantasy~ with the geass and all.... So uhh. lala.

"Peek-a-Boo, Diethard. Now you see, now you're dead."
Meet Schneizel the gunman:

Cool. B-D

-BTW, Nunnally can see now. I forgot about this rather important fact. I prolly succeeded in convincing myself that she hit her poor head and died (again? FOR REAL.) during the commotion. Well, look, she has eyes.

Pluck them out. /gg (ragna smiley)
Well, actually, I'm not evil. Nunnally can live, I guess. She's just water after all, anyway. Annoying water tho.


Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. OLD. NEW (09/25/08).

EDIT (09/26/08):
LOL, IM STOOOOPID. Well, I can't think of an excuse. I just am. HAHAHAHA.
Anyway, I identified my stupidity all by myself, so I guess I could just call myself slow. Euphemism? No reference to Euphy here, I don't like her either. -_-
Oh yeah~ I'm JUST slow.
Blah.
Anyway, crutch != white cane. What, I thought it was a weirdly designed crutch. POSSIBLE, you know... Since stairs still exist in Geass time. Well, actually, I didn't stop to think and stuck to my first interpretation. Which doesn't make sense to me now. HAHAHA. Well, hey, I made shoujo bubbles out of that shit, it's Owww.Keeeeey. Actually, I'm excusing myself, am I not?
Please don't put me in the same category as Nunnally. q_q
But by being stooopid, I'm not nil, so yay? Lala.

EDIT again:
I looked at it again, since I just thought it was a white cane without actually looking at it. It seems to be designed more as a crutch than a white cane. This is based on my imagination. It's infallible. Uhh... Whatever, I'll find out "tomorrow" cuz it's 0230 and I should get some sleep. I mean it, I should get ONLY some. HUHU. I need to work. q_q

EDIT (-"tomorrow"-):
Hey, it was a crutch. My first thought was right. YAY. My imagination is infallible~ :3
Here's a pic and the article it came from, yahoo!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97