Saturday, September 20, 2008

To hell with design, the penguins are interactive!!

The penguins!!!
They move around~
But that's not all!!! Guess what?
You can move them around, make them bump into each other, pick one up and hit the others, make them move around in circles, have their heads turn, etc!!!
The possibilities are endless!!!! Yeah right, of course not, duh, it's a bunch of flash penguins. But since I am the way I am, I find them to be funnn~! XD
So now I have a new... what do you call that? Tagline? Well, a new watchamakallit.
~Where badly-made banners are KEWL. YEP. Definitely!
Not just for banners! This is also the place where messy sidebars are SWEET.
In other words, Blog to Uchuujin~ OVERHAUL PLEASE.
CLEAN UP, dammit!
Idle lazy git. -.-
But penguins are cute. XD XD
So the clean-up is postponed, lalala~
~~

Another new thing is the icon. :3
I didn't know before that the icon is just another link tag within the <_head_> and < /head > tags. Sheesh. -_- [Darn thing can't distinguish between html tags and blog entry parts. I guess it might be hard, so lalala.]
To change your icon, just add the following code somewhere between the head tags of your page:

<link rel="shortcut icon" href="[url of icon]"
type="image/x-icon" />
Voila! New icon. XD
And there I just sounded like a real blogger trying to attract traffic and earn money, right? RIGHT? So do I get cash now? When do I go outside and wait for $ bills to rain down on me? OH BLOG, ANSWER ME!!!
Damn, I need cash! >_<
Why? Because I want to eat! I want to eat FOOD. I want to eat GOOD FOOD.
SOMEBODY FEED ME!!! q_q
Isn't it just sad? I can prolly count the number of times I ate in a restaurant with my hands.
I prolly can't count the number of times I ate instants, and fastfood stuff, and 24-hr konbini stuff even with a calculator.
I just want a little change in my life...!!
Good food, come to me!!
Maybe I should place a donate button here. I wonder if that helps.
I need money for my thesis too, almost forgot about that. LOL.
FOOD comes first. Nyahaha.
Well, whatever. Since I just rambled so much, I am now forced to add another label/tag for this post.
~~

Btw, don't forget to visit the site of the penguins flash widget/blah maker! :D It's included in my nav bar now! And this one should be too, soon. :D
After I post it and get the permalink of course. ;p



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97