Tuesday, September 23, 2008

dNeero 007-009 & The TALENTED Mr. Ripley

I can't believe I only got to watch such a great movie about a decade after it came out! But I guess the fact that it came out almost a decade ago is itself the reason why I didn't get to watch it until now.
I'll save more of my comments after I rewatch it. ^____^
I'll continue the Geass entry tomorrow. ^___^
For now, all I can really say is I'm so happy to have watched such a great movie.
~~

This is all hypothetical, of course.



~~
I could've made a new entry... But I wanted to say...
I CHEAT. BD [One day, I'm gonna use animated gifs for these emoticons at last.]





Bird warning mechanism~~~ OH YEAH. dNeero can really WIN sometimes~
Think aerial traffic lights and such~ Isn't that just kewl? All for the love of birds~

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97