Monday, September 8, 2008

Code Geass R2 22

Well, so I was 10% expecting the twist for this episode. I don't really believe myself about the space transfer thing anymore. Nor did I still REALLY expect the twist to happen since uhh, 3 more eps, right? But well, I guess that's just like Geass~
If the space transfer thing is actually true though, I might actually pull my hair out. I hope there's a more plausible explanation than some opening the creators left for escape... If that was even what it was. What else could it be? It could be just another case of Engrish, that's what.
Speaking of Engrish...



THE ROYAL HOT LINE. >_>
LOL.
Seriously???
Oh well~~~~
And Lelouch!!!!
I liked the fencing mask better even if you never could do swords~ (cuz ur supposedly bad at physical activities, etc.)
THE HAT, GERRITOFFF!!!



sigh.
Well, the more I think about it, the less I'm believing the space transfer thing, which is good. Plus, it seems from the preview that Sayoko was alive too, so... Maybe she actually saved Nunnally with her superhuman combat skills and physical abilities? I HAVE NO IDEA HOW THAT WOULD'VE BEEN ACHIEVED. Of course, it could be that they just made us believe that Nunnally was within the ~pink light~ of destruction, even though she wasn't. Or maybe that isn't Nunnally-- yeahrightsss.
Anyway, it doesn't matter. Geass defies logic, and in a week, I'll find out how the twisted workings of the Geass creators' minds go~ I'm being manipulated by the anime creators. @_@
Overthinking does not do me any good. Except that I actually mentioned something to a friend before about how the most formidable enemy for Lelouch and even Suzaku could actually be Nunnally and OMG, what the heck, that was supposed to be a far-fetched idea. o_O
And on overthinking... I read stuff on the net about geass, which I don't usually do for anime since, well, I dunno. Which is why I'm not really expecting anyone to read this~
BUT, it was an epiphany. People have been going on about the 40,000,000 liters of destruction for fleija and how if that meant the volume of fleija's destruction, it would only be 21m in R and that sure wouldn't fit 35 million people~ Something like that. Except that the fansub group says that the closed captions didn't actually say liters, it said "riita", whatever that is.
I just happened to look at the fleija screen again (it's here) and it says 20 Mega-collapse reinforced by sakuradite by 20 unitSSS. (yeah, so japs have no plural forms, but discern between english and jap when ur using it! but whatever, engrish funstuff is goood~) Well, I'm beginning to doubt this myself since I can't really understand the Engrish. It's possible though?
Anyway, point is maybe that's what 40M riita is-- 40 Mega-collapse.
It's much simpler math too, 20+20=40, so if we want to believe the Geass makers are dumb don't like math, then it kinda fits. But yeah, it isn't really clear anyway since Geass is Geass. So, uhh.. I dunno. :P
Well, I don't believe of course that Geass makers are dumb, I just like strikeout as a text effect. I like Geass. It's soo Geass. Wakes me up every monday morning cuz I don't do coffee~
More on overthinking...
There was this scene where Schneizel held a white king, right? And now Lelouch is an emperor (king) in WHITE. Uhm. I don't want to believe it means anything though. I don't actually. It just came to mind all of the sudden while grieving over Lelouch's new costume.
So overthinking isn't really overthinking, right?
Cuz it's not like I actually TRY to think... Uhm.

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. Don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. ROYAL HOT LINE. ROYAL DETONATOR. ROYAL TRUE ORANGE. ROYAL PASTA. ROYALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!
3. Interlinking your pages is supposedly good. That's why.
4. Forgot to put this earlier.. Practice with those contacts sure pay off, huh? How does he manage to get them off, more so, put them on with just that drama gesture he does?? I'm seriously amazed. As much as I was at how spinzaku shatters metal spears. REALLY, Geass magiXx.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97