Thursday, September 11, 2008

dNeero 006 & Recycled Content FTW!

Well, it isn't exactly recycled.
I just remembered that I emailed a friend of mine some... err.. resources... And due to the part of me that thinks the space (never waste space :3) big yahoo mail textbox is wasted when it's blank, uhh... I just suddenly randomly rambled.
Fun thing about it is, after all that rambling, I get only one line of reaction. And not even a MOO of agreement, or pondering, or whatever in it!! Makes me wonder whether anything in my rambling actually got through. >_>
No, don't get me wrong, I don't feel bad about that. I'm just pretty freakin' amazed. Even though I actually predicted my friend's reaction to the word... But not to the character since I got the punctuations wrong. Oh well. Predictor power failure.
Me and philosophy--... ... both words in the dictionary.
Hey, it rhymes. O.o
~~

I was wondering you know.. why Eden cheese is named so.. Is it because there was a person named Eden and Eden cheese was named after him/her? Is there actually a person who liked Eden cheese so much that he/she named his/her kid Eden? Or maybe a pet? Eden isn't a very cute pet name. -_- Maybe their farm (where the cows resided) was so pretty they considered it as their 'Eden' and so they named the cheese they produced Eden...? Then, by working hard day by day, Eden cheese is now where it is. Happy ending!! yay!! ^_^ Or maybe they were tricked by someone to sell their secret cheese formula to the ridiculously rich and money-hoarding capitalists? Oh no. sad ending. Well, maybe not, right? Maybe they didn't know what they were missing. Like, maybe they were offered quite a big amount for it.. after all, they might have been a simple family in their quiet little farm.. Sincerely thinking that that place was 'Eden'. No better place than home. Something like that... Somehow, all this babbling has made me want to find out more about the history of Eden cheese. o_O What if it isn't like this at all? What if it's a very plain name with no story behind it after all? Is a name with a longer, more colorful story behind it more meaningful than a name decided by coin-toss or some other random method? Is there more to names than being mere labels attached to everything so they can be distinguished from each other with mere sounds or letters? Is it, after all, only for convenience? It would be very sad if that were so, because some people hold on to their names like their lifeblood. Because even if it were only for convenience, somehow, it sets them apart. It gives them some kind of identity to hold on to... Names must have such fragile existences. They must be always at their limits. After all, with only a few letters and such short sounds, they are sometimes forced to carry the burden of entire souls, entire beings, entire lives within them. So maybe we should treasure names more. After all, with only these few letters, people can somehow feel their place in this world.
And I'd bet you anything the cows at the [fictitious] Eden farm don't give a shit about all this. :))
Moo. -_-
~~

So, there's the mail. But I've learned my lesson. Never put in a mail more than what people want and need from you. It'll get nothing in return. -_-
~~

Uhm... dNeero time!!!
Yes, I put comments, lol. Here it is!! Comment, comment!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97