Sunday, August 31, 2008

So, uhh, why blog?

The truest truth is I don't really know.
I actually don't like spilling my thoughts around a very public place called the internet. I'd rather have my brains spilled out in outer space or something.
I guess it was mostly because of the idea of earning some extra cash through it.
But sometimes, I actually like ranting here. Sometimes, I regret ranting here.
But most of the time, I just really want the cash $____$.
But if I really just wanted cash, this blog shouldn't be so full of my real thoughts. But I guess I just can't force myself to go rant so much about things I don't really want to rant about especially when the stuff is all over the internet already.
So my conclusion: the internet is evil.
The world is twisted, and life sucks.
But cash is important if you choose to live anyway.
So I'll keep on worshipping detergent 'til I die 'cuz it'll prolly save my shoes one day. Then again, mud art anyone?
Cash is goooooooood~ if you have it.
So, that's that.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97