Monday, September 15, 2008

Pen Spinning and dNeero 007

So, uhh, I came across this video somewhere.
I didn't know there was actually a thing such as "Pen Spinning".



Seriously though, I find it really kewl~!
Unfortunately my fingers are stupid, and so am I. So, uhh, fat chance.
But really, all that exhibition would go well with elfen lied style pen-shooting!
It lives up to the Japanese practice of overly dramatic gestures. ^____^
Well, that's all~
~~





Yes I know. I'm an alien from outerspace lost on Earth.
So what?
Lalala~ ^______________^


***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. I've been thinking about overhauling this blog for quite a while now... And I shall continue to think about it for a little (?) more time.. lalala~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97