Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Code Geass R2 23

I was supposed to do this entry yesterday, but I got too sleepy and too caught up in an online philosophy,etc. discussion. It's quite interesting to learn about the experiences and thoughts of people you don't know and who grew up in a completely different environment/culture. It's also interesting for me to find people who are willing to talk about themselves so honestly and all to people they don't know. I could probably be wrong about the honestly part, but really, it's easier to be honest when it comes to things like that. It requires less brain power and people who are proud of who they are to a certain extent won't really have it any other way anyway. Well, whatever, this is a Geass entry so let's move on~
~~

So let's start off with the supposedly final boss in the way of our main protagonist Lelou-chan.


Evil? Perhaps. And it's that kind of cold offhand evil that reaaallly catches me, lol.
Cooold natural evil, lol. Why oh why does evil have such an attractive aura to it? Hahaha. Hey, don't get me wrong~ I'm not a Schneizel fangirl or what. In fact I've never been a fangirl, I think. Maybe I should try that out someday, I just don't know where to start.
So uhh... Fangirlism 101 for noobs out there, does it exist? Not? OK.

"Schneizel is the Joker with a finger snap activated gun turret.​ He just wants to watch the world burn.​"
That came with the gg release. lol. I love Dark Knight!!! Hahahaha!
So what is that line talking about?
Well...

Snap!



Bang Bang! [many more bang-bangs here]




You're dead. ;)



"Kanashii ne, Cornelia..?"

Dammit, I love evil!!
And finger snap activated guns?? Totally SWEET! Oh, anime can be sooo muchhhh fuuunnnn~!
That happened in this room, btw:



So, with the direction she was falling, I first thought, why didn't Schneizel get hit? Then I realized the gun was located near the screen. Then I also noticed she was running, so that's why she fell forward anyway. Forward is the easiest way to fall, after all. So, uhh, did this really need mentioning? I sound like some trying-hard detail freak. But I'm not. I just ended up noticing these while reliving the fun~~ ^______^

Wonderful sceneries time~
Gino and Kallen are now best friends. :D



And perhaps they will be more than that in the future. :D Good? Bad? iduncare.
So, now that Gino is fighting alongside the Kuro no Kishidan... why the cape? The Knights of Roundsss costume? Why? Isn't this an opportunity for more costume-change mess-ups him to try new clothes? Since he was always interested in things like that anyway. Well, I dunno, and I don't care so much anyway~
Next.
What is with Nunnally and gardens?? Really, I WANT TO KNOW.




Well, after pretty sceneries, we go to pretty things.
We have the Lelou detonator.



And the Nunna detonator. (It even lights up, lol.)



So uhh.. The makers of the detonators obviously had so much time in their hands, the aesthetics cannot be ignored, huh?
OR this could be an attempt at symbolism. Note the similarity to chess pieces. They were both black though. King and Queen? Dunno.
OR this could be just overelaborate blah of the creators, they'd rather design detonators than clean up the storyboard, lol. WELL, not that I think Geass is BAD. I guess it's just in an anticlimactic period. Could be just the quiet before hell breaks loose. Hopefully 24 and 25 do not disappoint. ^^,
I like geass, it's the only anime that REALLY gets special attention on this blog, isn't it? He.he.he.

Colors are related to aesthetics. :D I believe so. :D I believe I'm right too. :D
Whatever. :D
So, uhh...


Pink light of destruction~


Pink Knightmare Frame~


Pink (? -well, it's close enough. ;p) sword~

Now, why pink? Tell me, why?? The clouds of explosion in Gundam SEED were also pink.
No, really, I WANT TO KNOW this too.
Lalala~

And the last one for this part:



WHY? Tell me, WHY is that being transported/transferred? C.C. cheese-kuns in the truck phenomenon part 2?
Who knows.... The ways of the black knights are a mystery. o.o

So now I go to the ones I just noticed when I was searching for the screens I wanted to blog.

Schneizel side screen:



Lelouch side screen:



I find it interesting that they agreed on the colors. Well, it's good for the convenience of the viewers. Lalala~ whatever.
And they bring Arthur on the bridge, LOL. Think of the possibilities~!!!
~~

And now some random commentary.
So we never really found out how the geass contract works, exactly, etc. And we prolly never will, right?
And Nunnally. Nunnally is water. She has no color. She has no character. She takes the shape of her container. First, lelouch and ashford, the heart shaped container~ *hearts* <3 blah***~ Second, the governor environment. Prolly that would be a box-shaped container. Just because...~ -_- Third, the Schneizel container~ That would be a sphere. Fleija sphere. PINK. Nunnally has no character. No nothing. There are two more episodes, I'm wondering how they will end her. Nunnally has no spine. Sure, believe Schneizel over you beloved brother anytime~ No doubt? No doubt at all?? Or maybe Schneizel is just reaaalllly good at manipulating people or something. But really...! With all the Onii-sama I'll carry your sins crap, shouldn't she, who supposedly believes in the kindness of people and all blah blah, be the last one to stop believing in her oh-so-beloved Onii-sama?? Nunnally, just DIE already. Your memory is okay. Your presence is annoying. Just go Fleija yourself.


***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Finger SNAP Bang Bang = FUNN.
3. PINK is the color of Geass. No, literally, look at Lelouch's eyes again. :D



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97