Sunday, September 28, 2008

"Time waits for no one..."

EXCEPT ME! BWAHAHA!
That's right, I'm time-proof. >:D
It's necessary for my Procrastination Campaign.
Yup.
Yup.
Yup.
Sorry, I was trying to convince myself. La~lala~
In this procrastination campaign, it's a mental war, more than anything else.
Our (me, myself, more me's) weapons are a mouse and a notebook with a dead ODD (this wasn't an intentional handicap, darn ASUS).
Armor consists of an assortment of caps and hooded shirts.
Our modus operandi? Eat good food and watch anime. ^_______^
~~

So first up, the anime~

Toki wo Kakeru Shoujo

It was really good. ^^,
A really, really good watch. :D
I recommend it to everybody who ever comes across this entry (if any at all).
This is not one of those oh-cooooool kinds.
It's one of those light, touching kinds. ^____________^
The official English title seems to be "The Girl who Leapt through Time". From the title itself, this is all about a girl who can leap through time... Well, not exactly. Makoto is just your ordinary high school girl when tada~ all of the sudden, she had time LEAPING (and i mean LEAPING, she LEAPS, lol. You'll know if you watch. ;p) capabilities. At first, she was all, "oh kewl~ time-leaps! SWEET." But well, we wouldn't have a movie that got into anidb's top 10 if she just leapt and grinned all the time, would we? At some point, her leaps involved somewhat bigger matters in life, though it might seem like they weren't. And somehow, things just started to go wrong........
And there you have the conflict of the movie. :D At some point will come the climax~


And then the resolution~

Beware! These pictures may mean or may not mean what you think they do. O~ho~ho~
Suffice to say that they do not count as spoilers. ^___^
~~

Then the food~

Well, nothing like watching good anime while eating good food. ^_____^
But since I don't have the images yet, and I wanted them to do most of the talking, I'll edit this entry tomorrow. (Ahem. Procrastination. Campaign is going oh-so-smoothly~ Lalala~)
Minimal description: Mushroom-shaped Choco-topped biscuits. :D :D

-EDIT-

First, the BOX:

Inside, you find a cute wrapper:

And inside...
Chocolatey goodness~ XD

~~

Tomorrow, Geass shall end.
I don't have any more words for this one.
Lalala~

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. ......The above may not necessarily hold true for food. Nyahaha~



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97