Thursday, May 29, 2008

Internetless Day and GIF frame, etc.

I added a GIF Frame here.
Yay.
Or something like that.
Anyway, it's supposed to hold GIFs (duh). Or maybe other pictures too. So maybe that's why I named it with an "etc".
Okay, enough.
~~
So, yesterday, there was no internet.
So, I looked out the window expecting to see an ended world, but apparently, that was not the case.
So, I just spent a useless day installing windows XP themes, and making several attempts (all in vain) to organize my cluttered desktop. Well, maybe that's because all my attempts consisted of: --/me thinks I should clean up my desktop.
--End of attempt.
So, in the end, it was such a useless day.
So, should I like name this the so entry?
~~
I was really agitated by the lack of internet, but apparently, I wasn't the only one suffering. A certain bank closed early because of PLDT line problems, and there was no net in my friend's house and my brother's school. Misery may love company, but in this case, somehow, it also brought with it the finality of the reality that the internet will not come back anytime soon.
~~
In the end, an entry about useless things would definitely end up useless, huh?
But it's not the end.
I think.
~~
I just watched VK 08 and am rewatching Saiunkoku Monogatari. I have to say, VK anime sucks in a lot of ways. So why am I even watching it? Because apparently, it's in my nature to waste time and be useless while doing useless things. Like perhaps blogging like this. But this is supposed to be an investment!!! Or so I convince myself... And me being the me who can't help but be the me that I am, I end up convinced. $___$
Those $ $igns didn't mean anything. $eriou$ly.
~~
Well, tomorrow is the Spurs game and I'm looking forward to their complete triumph over the LAL.
...
...
...
-DOT DOT DOT-
Screaming dot dot dot?

WHY OH WHY DID THEY LOSE GAME 4???
Because apparently, Barry is an idiot and Fisher is incredibly lucky. I mean, he's the guy with the 0.6s catch+turnaround+dribble+shot. But sure, 0.6s is more than enough for such a series of actions. After all, this is why we all like superman, we can freakin relate with the superhuman abilities. Sheesh on people who even tried to contest that shot.
But this time though, Barry was really an idiot.
I know this 0.6s thing was like years ago? But I haven't really watched basketball in a long time. So, just forgive the ancientness. It was unforgettable ancientness for the superhuman me.
Well, tomorrow's game is still tomorrow, so, I'll keep my fingers crossed. Not literally, of course? Like imagine typing with crossed fingers. But for the superhuman me? HA! No sweat, no pain, no effort needed at all.
And I like typed this whole thing in 0.6s.
Don't believe it?
You better believe it.
Believe the unforgettability of such powerful ancientness.
All in 0.6s.

***
Disclaimer(s):
1. I feel a bit lazy today, so I'll do this all in one item. I don't claim to own anything I don't own. ETC. That should do it.0.6s power!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97