Friday, September 26, 2008

Unlimited Shades Works

The Matrix Trilogy--
It's all about the SHADES

I just rewatched The Matrix Reloaded. Weeks ago, I rewatched The Matrix.
In my mind, these are classics, oh yeah~
They bring such wonderful entertainment into my boring little life~ ;3
Memorable lines would include...
"I know Kung-fu."
"There is no spoon. (Repeat n times)" [the elevator scene]
The Smith's speech on why humans are viruses and not mammals despite having mammary glands. ETC.
It's all hard to depict in words~
[I have this nagging feeling that I've actually already blogged about rewatching The Matrix, but I'm not sure, so hucarez~ I can blog all I want.]

I gotta quote the French Guy though:

"I have sampled every language. French is my favorite. Fantastic language.
...Especially to curse with.
$^%&*&(#*)*)@*(#*(&@%#&^%@*(*$($^&*()@&*%&^$*~~~
You see? It's like wiping your ass with silk. I love it."

It's a compliment, French people! Be proud. :D
I just gotta mention this. Before I actually got exposed to the Japanese Language this much because of anime, French was perhaps the first foreign language I wanted to learn. I even got a book. But as fate would have it, I lost it. And now I'm in love with Japanese instead. However, as I am a creature whose motivations do not lie along the lines of love, as it seems, at least... I still haven't learned Japanese even after YEARS. Either that, or I'm just plain lazy.
Yes, my latest big procrastination campaign has been running for months now.
Our (me and myself and even more me's) battlecry is "Put off ALL and WIN."
Our official purpose-filled question is "What thesis?"
Ah, yes, ignorance is bliss~ Never mind that it's an illusory one.
My imagination is INFALLIBLE.
At this point, I add Ramblings to this post's labels.

The Matrix Reloaded came out when I was in High School which made it rather memorable, since I watched it on the big screen. First up was that movie tickets lady who almost wouldn't let me in 'cuz it was rated R-13. WUDDAHELL?? I was freakin 15!!! Well, what can I do, I look young. ;)) Awweee, shucks. ;))
Another memory it brings back is the KFC guy fun.
Who knew the creator of the world-famous fried chicken was the resident Architect of the Matrix? Welcome to Neo-Generation Evangelion Salvation (K.F.C.).




It goes without saying that Zion Salvation is the new kind of chicken around. Well, apparently, Neo heard wrong, he went for Trinity Salvation Sandwich instead, in the end. It must be the spice. He just can't resist. Pfft, earthlings.
Matrix is actually a whole load of lulz material.
I'm not good at it though, and I'm too lazy to go photoshooping, so that's all the photoshop failure this blog is ever gonna get from me.

Moral: WHY is powaa.
Secondary Moral: Bullets != Squids. I have figured. Now you go figure.
~~

Here are the pros at lulz manufacturing, entertaining us with their work.
I can't believe I never saw this before. >_>



Original for reference...



Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what is not mine.
2. Then again, I could always have a change of heart. >:D
3. You KNOW it's all about the SHADES.
4. Title



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97