Monday, September 29, 2008

Code Geass R2 World End

The series is over.
No more pizza hut ads and Orange jokes.
No more overdramatic gestures from Lulu-chan.
No more Lelouch.
Thus, I have decided to finally do an overhaul on this blog and dedicate it to him.
Lelouch, I don't hate Nunnally anymore, please stay in your peaceful slumber.
You will be remembered.
Onii-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.
~~
More later. ;p
~~
Hours later... I'm back. :P
~~


Re;
Because of this, gg spells Zero Requiem as Re;quiem. Which actually makes sense if you consider english usage history in anime.


Why do you think?
And on the garden...

It was a cage after all, lol.

I just found out that this

is called a Matryoshka. (Makes me think of matroska.. o_O)
I would give the same name to this...
Explosion!


Out comes Siegfried Jr....


Explosion again!


Out comes Orange~ YEAH!

Yes, your Orange-ness, I WILL.

So, now, tell me, do eyes really get bigger when people cry?


Hmmm...
And on eyes...

Wasn't he blind? o_O Early assumption, I guess!


Somehow, this line hits me as funny. And lol, Orange, you're also masked.


Goodbye to Damocles, you were a great source of pink balls of destruction.
On pink...

Who knew the pink sword would be the one to bring Lelouch his end?

Goodbye hat.

Goodbye Lelouch.
You will be remembered.
And although some people say hay guy

is Lelouch. I highly doubt it.
Look, he's got the CG death marks under his eyes.

~~

And all in all, it was a good and fitting end.
Complete with Pizza Hut...

Orange jokes...


Some more jokes...

Drama...

Evil...

And of course...

FA~

BU~

LOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS~!!!!!!



***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Onii-samaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~ I will miss you. ;_;



1 comment:

caerberu said...

wahaha, tapos na rin

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97