Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Dark Knight



But this movie should've been entitled The Joker or some creative way to say that (sorry, brain's not cooperating). Why? This isn't about Batman vs. Joker. This is about the whole city vs. Joker. So Joker is the main character, even though he's the antagonist. His character came out so strongly, and Batman was just a shadow in this movie. And because of that, darnit, I give it a freakin 9.9! I don't like overly dramatic martyrdom drama, that's why. But heck, I don't really care 'cuz I just enjoyed the movie, mostly!
Hey, maybe they even messed up the drama part 'cuz they enjoyed the Joker so much but they had to, you know, somehow make it look like Batman was the main character, thus the martyrdom drama at the end. Good enough attempt, I suppose! But Joker still wins, lol.
And I will never wear hockey pads and ALWAYS bring a peeler with me!
Joker ftw~

Well, I guess I just like these types of movies. The action-packed, funny-convo packed, funstuff-packed kind of movies. Just like the Matrix! "I know kung fu." LOL.
Well, this post will get incoherent if I try to make it any longer, sooo.. I'll just cut it here~ With my peel-o-peeler magic!

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what I don't own.
2. Peeler + Hockey Pads = Ultimate Fun.
3. "You think you could steal from us and just walk away??!" "Yeah." --- LOL.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97