Sunday, October 5, 2008

Summer 2008 End (Part 1)

Sooo, I've just decided that I WILL really take this obsessing-over-Lulu business seriously. :D
I think I'm doing a good job. ^^,
But I think I really just wanted a reason to post this hilarious pic~



But then again, just for the sake of it, I'll try to start all of my anime posts from now on with pictures of Lulu~


I don't think I'll succeed though.
So much for that!!

There were a number of anime in my watch list that that have finished airing last season: Code Geass R2, Vampire Knight, Nabari no Ou, Special A, Itazura na Kiss, World Destruction, Natsume Yuujinchou, and Macross Frontier.

This post will detail my thoughts on them after watching the whole thing... IF applicable. (THAT's why it's part 1. :P)
~~

Code Geass R2

I think I've rambled about this anime enough~


Vampire Knight

I decided to wait for Ani-Kraze releases, since I didn't really like the anime adaptation much anyway. But, after watching episode 09 after a long time of not having seen the anime, I kinda' thought it wasn't as bad as I first thought it was. I was just too into the manga. Oh well~ I still think it's not the best output that Japan could've given me. Tsk tsk, Japan, tsk tsk. :P


Nabari no Ou

Subs aren't done yet.


Special A

This was a so-so series for me. It was overly colorful and funny, though, so I still enjoyed it! It was somewhat different from the manga, and for these kinds, I usually like the manga more. And yeah, I did like the manga more. :D But the anime brought color to a colorful story, so I still appreciate it.
It's a light and fun series, a good watch if you feel like watching something that's fun and pretty. :D

Itazura na Kiss

The last episode was like an OVA. OVgAy, as the sub group put it, lol. Well, I don't mind the episode, but yes, I do agree that it shouldn't have been made the last one. They should've just stopped at episode 24, that was a good end to a good series. :D
But well, since it did give off that OVA feeling, I could just pretend the series ended at episode 24 and I watched the OVA later. Okay!


World Destruction

Uhm. It was like a game.
I didn't like it very much. It was presented just like a game, the characters lacked depth, etc. But the plot could've been good. And it was kind of fun along the way, I'll give it that. ^_^


Natsume Yuujinchou

Waiting for BSS subs of the last episode.


Macross Frontier

Waiting... but not for subs.
In any case, I'm not yet done.

So for now, I leave you with this fun Macross-related video. Haha~



***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. Not claiming what isn't mine.
2. Part 2 when I'm done with the rest~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97