Friday, October 3, 2008

A Graveyard of Widgets

Here lie the widgets I have chosen to discard.
Blah blah.






OK. I found this at the m33w site, and since it was from the official site, I guess it's OK to place it here~ It was through this puzzle that I learned how to solve slide puzzles. I guess ItaKiss inspires sudden realizations, even intellectually~ ^____^ Though I think I should've figured this out long ago. I HAVE AN EXCUSE. I've never thought about it before ^^,. So I can pretend to be NOT stupid, yeii~ LOL, the text must be as long as the puzzle itself. o.O

ItaKiss Slide Puzzle

I have chosen to remove this widget because ItaKiss is now officially done~ So much fun~ Hahaha.
If it slides all by itself, the ghost of the author must be hunting the anime creators for making THAT the last episode. I don't find it all that bad, but it should've just been a separate OVA or something. 24 was a better last episode.




















Ryuuki-tan


He was being ignored. q_q I'm sorry Ryuuki, I don't have time to pay attention to so many pets. :(




















Previous Inhabitants of GIF Frame, etc.


Uhm. The above speaks for itself?
Also, I can't really remember the text I put up with these pictures, sooo.. Lalala. Use your imagination, I guess~!
They are arranged in order of appearance in the said sidebar section.































MojiKanDownload Me


Err.. Just to make things clear.. I do NOT set what Moji-me shows. It does that on its own--getting info from my posts then figuring out how I supposedly feel. It seems that most of the time, it goes FAIL-mode though. So, uhh, whatever, it's cute~ XD






MojiMe

After a long fail laif life, this one's dead too. Yeah.






































***

Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. SERIOUSLY.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97