Sunday, October 26, 2008

Of Gayness and Rangers

Mirror, mirror on the wall~ who's the gayest one of all~?~



Not even a month into the new season and we have ourselves undeniable evidences of the proliferation of gaylife into mecha anime.
Oh wait, it's actually been like this in animelandia since time immemorial, hasn't it?
[Just to clear things up~ I don't have anything against gays~ This was just too fun to resist. Come on, golden circlet/tiara/whatever? Purple lipstick? Green/Dull-yellow-green/What-the-heck-is-that-green-?- long hair? Royalty? PERFECT GAY~]

First up is Tytania.

Duke Gay here

found a potential gayprey.
Unfortunately...

"Kao wa warukunai ga, watashi no konomi de wa nai na..."
And Fan Hulick reacts~ (This is ANBU's spelling.)

LOL, I dunno how you write "ga" which is read as "nga" which means "but/however/etc".
So, more literally, he said "Your looks aren't bad, but you're not my type eh."
Lol, gay advances in a "space opera" anime. :D And I know it's prolly not a big deal, but he has freakin purple lipstick and yellow green hair!! XD
And, well, I just felt like doing a post with screens on it again~
So I'll go on. ^_____^

Well, aside from gaystuff, we have Tytania Rangers. :D

In all their 3D hologram glory tooooo~ Nyahaha.
Aside from posing for holographic portraits, these rangers also love tea and holding ranger conferences

where they can be jerks to each other, except for Jouslain who seems to be the only non-obnoxious ranger~ Hey, hey, no wonder Landless Lord is worried. ~_~

But you ain't seen nothin' 'til you see Gandamu Rangers~

Seriously, walking like that, all they need is this big dramatic explosion behind them and they're good to go. ;D
They got extra rangers too. :D

So where's Gaydam 00?
Here you go~

Ribbons and his gaaaayyyy squad~ :D
What does the color coding mean? The clothes have to match the hair or something? Well, dun get it~ *shrug*
AND~ It's all so happy and gay, Tieria can't help but join the squad~ ^____^

Gaydam Rangers 00~ Best show of this season, OH YEAH!!
Special powers? Harohead henshin no jutsu~!
They got a gay rainbow in this show too~~~~~~~

Seriously, pink on a rainbow??XD To hell with roygbiv indeed, Gandamu Rangers colors ftw!
Dunno who's that upper green though. And since Allelujah just got rescued, he's just the added orange light biimu~

Lastly, I just wanna say that for some bizarre reason...

I'M

SERIOUSLY

GAAAYY

FOR THIS POSE~


And with that, I've decided to become a Setsuna follower. :D Kind of. Since, normally, I should like that kind of character. Very tragic past, battles everywhere, knows no other way to live than through fighting... SERIOUSLY, it's even more bizarre that I'm not really a fan of his character. He's just... boring, really, despite having perfect marks in the minimum qualifications area. o_O
Well, I do remember liking Trowa over Heero, so it makes sense, I guess. Though my Gundam Wing memories are kind of murky now...
But, I still am gay for that posing sequence~ =))
ORE GA GANDAMU~!!!!!!!!!!

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine~
2. I just want to reiterate that I have nothing against homosexuals, but the word gay is just so funnily useful for shows like these~~ Nyahahaha.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97