Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Fall 2008 Final Selection... Hopefully.

Hope is very important after all.
It was one of those 3 watchamakallits, right?
Or... Better yet...

With LOVE, COURAGE, AND HOPE...
I bind you... Magical Princess Holy Up!!!



Errr... So why is it still Lulu?
Because.
Nyahahaha.

Soo...
I've decided to go watch and delete mode this season. This means I will only be keeping one episode
at a time of each series on my HDD for most anime. Once I get to reformat the PC, I'll have more storage so I'll probably be dumping more episodes of my more preferred series there for... well... Just because I like having the episodes around for no reason. Nyahaha.
More likely though, I'll be dumping stuff like modified releases in it because they would probably (dunno, never tried before) be harder to download (slower, no seeds, etc) when the season has already ended.

So, so far, only 4 more shows I've decided to check out haven't come out subbed yet:
Skip Beat (subbed already, but I've decided not to watch since a friend told me it sucks compared to the manga and I don't want my initial view on this to be warped, haha)
One Outs
Switch

I'll list those I've decided to watch in two priority groups. The first ones being the ones boldfaced from the last list and the other being the italicized ones. Their order will generally reflect (though there would be ties, etc) my like for them, but this may not hold true forever.

Clannad After Story
Gundam 00
Kuro Shitsuji
Toradora
Ga-Rei Zero (depending on second episode, might drop drastically, haha)
To Aru Majutsu no Index
Tytania
Chaos; Head
Mouryou no Hako
Tales of the Abyss
Hakushaku to Yousei
Casshern Sins
Yozakura Quartet
Kurozuka

Kannagi
Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka

So, basically, I'm actually listing this for my own benefit, HAHA. To keep track of stuff, maybe.
As for fansub choices, I'll put that on a separate post and edit this post accordingly as the stuff come out, blah blah. :D

I guess that would be all!

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Etc.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97