Sunday, October 26, 2008

dNeero 011

Hoho, it's been quite a while since my last dNeero~
And all I can say is...
If I DID have the resources, then real backups will exist~~



~~
EDIT:
I have more to say after all~



Holy crap o_O, I want eternal storage toooooo!!
I want my share of technology too~~~~~~
Nyahahahahahahahahaha~
On a sidenote though, it's kind of funny to see that it says ATB 2010. That was R2, so current year would be 2018 ATB. Weeeeeeeeeh?
Well, that just means they reached a dead-end in Human style OS development, I guess? Too busy making mechas? But that's just Lloyd-tachi and Rakshata-tachi~ What happened to the rest of the world?

-OR-

HEY, it's eternal storage~~~ the ULTIMATE!!!
ALL HAIL THE HOLY MOMELAND~~~!!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97