Monday, October 27, 2008

More Purple Lipstick = More Fun :D



SUPER ULTRA GORGEOUS PURPLE LIPSTICK WINS!

TotA is still a tad too gamey for my taste, but it's fun enough.
We have a supeeer ultra cuuute Mieu~ and an amazing Guy who has a rather bad case of gynephobia. BUT~ it's all because of a tragic past and all!! Makes me think of Chiaki and his aviophobia. Hey, of course phobia history has to be dramatic, right? RIGHT-O~
Let's go to the main character, Ruuku-sama.

Is it just me or is he really an annoyingly clueless jerk-o? o_O
Can't blame him, I guess~ With the way he was raised and all, trapped in their extra big backyard and all, with a gynephobic BFF to boot. *shrug*

And here's another main character who has a few screws lose too.

YES YOU ARE. O_O
OMG, OBSESSIVE KID, LOOK AT ALL THOSE KAMINASssSSSssssS!!!!! O_O
Unfortunately, we have Nia who replies "No, you're not."
Nia, I know you're this super ultra kind, super ultra pure, and super ultra good-hearted princess and all type of character, but seriously, that kid soo needed a big bonk on the head already!!!
Guess the hair-clouds are symbolic--she has her head in the clouds~
Well, seems it worked out fine anyway~ Thanks to this being an anime. :D Ahhh~ the 2-D world can be soo cute like that. ^_________^

More lose screws...

Hey, uhh... I don't get it? Why's the doggie named silver?? Where the heck is silver in that doggie, tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lol, that was my attempt at fussing over the name of a doggie with a 1-ep lifespan. :D

...a RatDog.

Maybe he'll sell on Nickelodeon~ It's worth a try. ^_____^
And at least he's closer to Silver now~ Maybe Hime has precognitive powers. :D Hey, Taku, here's your comrade~ Hmm. Wrong anime, huh...


"I have a pretty tongue too!"
Here we find out the doggie's motivation. First he gets a name that just doesn't fit. Then he finds out that an episode ago, they already decided on a mascot, despite the fact that he's like ultra super cuter!!

Poor Silver... He just couldn't take the shock, because no matter how he looked at it, he had a prettier tongue was cuter. :'(
Side note: I don't know if they actually said "Gyuu TONGUE" or "Gyuu-tan" or something else that sounds like that. I don't really trust Chihiro's subs all that much this time though, since there seemed to be a couple of awkward lines and I think I noticed one outright TL booboo. It wasn't really important though, I think... But, considering my ultra super poor Japanese Language knowledge, I may have missed important stuff. Lalala~ :3
Anyway, of course, in the end, they had no choice but to tune Silver.
Because yellow/orange is the new stop,

Silver has now disappeared in a pretty blue vertical light biimu~ ^.^

Hime is so devastated.

How could she have not realized that her dog was jealous of the cow-tongue (Hmm.. this really seems wrong.. I mean, Gyuu-tongue?? o_O) mascot??? But in the 2-D world, only in Sunrise shows can you be 99.9% sure that a creature who has "died" in an explosion (or similar) will eventually reappear in a super ultra amazing comeback. Plus, the light biimu was blue. Usually Sunrise "kills" with pinku. So, lalala~

Speaking of pinku... The following episode, we get a jedi-nun with a pink samurai saber. :D
How cute, she even goes around slashing cars in half. :D

And strike a pose~


So, on anime nuns...
We have Soma making a cameo in Index OP. :D

Oh wait, that's not Soma??
Oh well...
I'll just go back to Yozakura...

We all loev rainbows, don't we? :D
With this, ROYGBIV is officially dead~

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. And make a rainbow~ Chocolate Nips~

P.S.
The secret to a pretty tongue:




Eat live bees. D:
Fortunately, I'm not vain about my tongue. Heehee. ^_^


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97