Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Fall 2008



Why, hello, Lulu. XD


And, there, I remain true to my obsessing-over-Lulu project.

Well, there are so many anime airing for October, which isn't a surprise, as it IS the start of a new season... Though I can't really relate since we don't have seasons here.

Anyway, I have decided to arrange the shows by their airing date, as they are arranged in anidb.
Well, since no one reads this blog, this is more notes for my own benefit, really~

Colors:
Downloaded but haven't watched
Downloaded and watched
Haven't been aired/subbed yet (as far as I know, at least)
Haven't Downloaded

Style:
Will surely watch
Must check out
Maybe I'll watch [May check it out if yellow or black]
No, thanks

Others:
[Link] -> clicking this will lead you to the anidb page. Too lazy to pinkify them when there are so many. O.O
~~

1. Akane-iro ni Somaru Saka [Link]
Comments: OMG, it's Sola. Haha, not really, but close.

2. Casshern Sins
[Link]
Comments: It's kind of quiet, bordering on boring, imo. BUT, since the story seems okay and the animation and background art are just awesome, I'll watch it. ^__^ Besides, it's only the first episode. :D

3. Shikabane Hime
[Link]

4. Toradora
[Link]
Comments: SHE ROLLSS! XD

5. Rosario to Vampire Capu2
[Link]
Comments: This is a season 2.

6. Hyakko
[Link]
Comments: Could be hilarious, but just doesn't get there.

7. Noramimi 2
[Link]
Comments: S2 again. Etc.

8. Clannad After Story
[Link]
Comments: S2~~ ^___^ Still as hilarious as ever~! Though I'm expecting do~ra~ma soon.

9. Hokuto no Ken Raoh Gaiden Ten no Haoh
[Link]

10. Kuro Shitsuji
[Link]

11. Yozakura Quartet
[Link]

12. Tales of the Abyss
[Link]
Comments: Interesting. :D

13. Jigoku Shoujo
[Link]
Comments: S3? I think.

14. Kurogane no Linebarrels
[Link]

15. Shin Kyuuseishu Densetsu Hokuto no Ken Zero Kenshirou-Den
[Link]

16. Tentai Senshi Sunred
[Link]

17. Kannagi [Link]
Comments: Not great, but funny.

18. Shugo Chara! Doki
[Link]
Comments: S2.

19. Kemeko Deluxe
[Link]

20. Live On Cardliver Kakeru
[Link]

21. Gundam 00 S2
[Link]
Comments: OMG RIBBONS GAAAYYYYYY

22. Inazuma Eleven
[Link]

23. To Aru Majutsu no Index
[Link]
Comments: OMG, it's SnS. Hahaha, of course not again. It's really just the OP style and songer.

24. Macademi Wasshoi [Link]

25. Ga-Rei Zero
[Link]
Comments: Definitely gonna continue watching because that was a "HUH?" first episode. Haha.

25. Kyou no Go no Ni
[Link]

26. Skip Beat
[Link]

27. ef - a tale of melodies [Link]
Comments: S2.

28. Kurozuka [Link]

29. Bihada Ichizoku [Link]

30. Vampire Knight Guilty
[Link]
Comments: S2. But I'm not yet done with S1. Gonna wait and see, etc.

31. Stitch! [Link]
Comments: LOL, why is this here...

32. Mouryou no Hako [Link]

33. One Outs [Link]

34. Chaos; Head [Link]

35. Tytania [Link]

36. Nodame Cantabile: Paris-Hen [Link]
Comments: Continuation of the anime... and I haven't watched the anime yet.

37. Genius Party Beyond
[Link]
Comments: I think I'd want to check out Genius Party itself first.

38. Junjou Romantica 2 [Link]
Comments: S2 and no plans anyway. haha

39. Negibouzu no Asatarou [Link]

40. Michiko to Hatchin [Link]

41. Goku Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei [Link]
Comments: I'm not yet done with s1. o.o

42. Biohazard: Degeneration [Link]

43. Gunslinger Girl: Il Teatrino OVA [Link]
Comments: I always wanted to watch this title but somehow, still haven't managed to do so. Uhh, what's new... =_=

44. Switch [Link]

45. Kidou Senshi Gundam MS IGLOO 2 Juuryoku Sensen [Link]

46. Zettai Shougeki: Platonic Heart [Link]

47. Dragon Ball: Ossu! Kaette Kita Son Goku to Nakamatachi!! [Link]

48. Seto no Hanayome OVA [Link]
Comments: Another cont.

I've decided not to include the December movies and OVAs here since they'll come out subbed around spring/summer anyway.

Current sure count--
*COUNTER DIES*

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. I did remove something from the Lulu pic, and I did it badly, yeah. Shame on me.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97