Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cuteness~

I swore I saw a "cute ED" tag a while back for Kuroshit (let's adapt anidb's short~ nyahaha~) in anidb. So, when I checked again earlier and couldn't find it, I wondered for a while whether I was really just imagining things. @_@ But then, if I were imagining things, then the tag SHOULD exist after all, since we all know my imagination is infallible~
I hate Barney, but with my imaginative powers, I bring you...


Lol, actually, I voted for the tag so it would reappear. :))
I shall now refer to this phenomenon as the paradox of infallible imagination. :D

So, here's the reaaallllllllyyyyyyy cuuuuuutttttttte ED~~

This was the first one I found with a non-messed up aspect ratio. I've never really tried uploading stuff to youtube, but if others can maintain the AR, please people, maintain the right freaking AR when uploading!! q_q It messes up anime when you mess up the AR!!!! The one with the right AR had significantly less views than the one with messed-up AR for this one too! D:
This anime AR mess-up cancer should just be left as a disease unique to Philippine television so they can finally realize that it's unacceptable!
Dr. Jose Rizal, Kanser ng Lipunan po~~ :(( Q_Q

Anyway... I saw this one among the related videos for the ED above.

[img src="facepalm.jpg" /]
It's a full 3m32s video of the FREAKIN SAME THING. Sure, it's a bit cute in the beginning despite the not-really-that-cute drawings, but, uhh... 3 mins. @_@

Now, here's the real cuuute dance video. :D

I actually saw this a while back, and remembered it because of that 3m32s video. The copy I have is much better, but uhh.. it's already on youtube. :D And I think the sources are listed on the info section for the vid. ^^

And now, let me end this with...

MIEU~
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUUUUUUUUUUTE!!!!!!
XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
*dies*

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. But if Mieu passes by, I'll claim him straight away~~~ XD


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97