Friday, August 22, 2008

Various Variety

First: Hanare Toride no Yonna

It sucked. Big time. No story, sucky animation, lalala. No saving grace.
Well, I did have fun with the overly dramatic gestures:





And the stiff hair:


And the whatever-it-is:


You're better off not watching it though. Seriously.
~~

Second: D.Gray-Man

Since I stuck to Higure-Rumbel releases, I've only watched 'til episode 93. At some points, I would think, "Why am I watching this anime again?" But then some episodes would come out which remind me why I tolerate the poor storyboard/story flow. There's just something about D.Gray-Man, really. Well, I never read the manga so I don't know if it's the anime people's fault or actually the manga author's fault that there are stupid anime moments and all... But for all I don't like about it, the basic ideas and plot really make up for it. And the Kanda-Lavi-Allen fights~ ^_^ "Let's play catch with words"? HAHAHA. Fun. :D :D
~~

Third: Making April
I came across Making April's blog and youtube channel earlier.
So uhh... Making April Videos~ :D They're both covers. :D





***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Umbrella. wtflol. Well, the song could be okay, in a way... But because of the original, the image of the song in my head is lalala. So.. too late. lalala.

EDIT: -08/28/08-
Just for the record, since I forgot to mention this even though I intended to when I wrote this thing... The screens above are supposed to be 16:9. Since Photoshop kept on crashing that time and I didn't feel like restarting for screens of a sucky show, I just let it be.

2 comments:

caerberu said...

cool yung concept nung Noah... being a twisted biblical thing. wahaha.

Brand: xenocide said...

yeah yeah! basta.. i really like the ideas :D :D

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97