Friday, August 1, 2008

Nabari no Ou 2nd ED

Seriously, this anime lacks a bit on presentation part. It's like someone telling a story unprepared. But the story it tells really catches me. o_O
This is probably why I've been playing its second ED over and over again this morning.
~~


No lyrics... Too lazy to upload... I'll have to install stuff to split this video... Well, maybe avisynth could do the trick by itself? Then I wouldn't have to really split the thing... Too lazy. lol. I'll replace it when I find one with lyrics. ^_^

~~
I know the twistedness of anime fans and japanese people when it comes to things like these, but... How to put this... I could somehow understand Miharu's otherwise absurd attachment to Yoite. Miharu said something like... Yoite was another him. When you find someone who carries the same despair as you... It really would be like that, wouldn't it? It's not a brother-brother kind of attachment. It's not shounen-ai either, as that particular anime twistedness would have it. It's something else. It's finding yourself in another soul. And just with that, you find even the littlest meaning in your life.
I actually have no words for this. But when I watch that video, what I feel emanates from it is a pureness untouchable... A peace and certainty that belongs only to those two souls. That cannot be touched by the rest of the world.
Plus, the song is just perfect for it! XD
Sigh~

***

Disclaimer(s):
1. Not claiming what isn't mine.
2. *sings nabari ed*...


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97