Friday, August 29, 2008

dNeero 004 and "Bugs"

Aside from the gestures when acting or singing, did you know that Japanese people have ermm.. rather unique shows?

Check out Round of the 12th (*engrish*) at Japanese Bug Fights. That was a rather action-packed (lol) match compared to the others. Basically, there was just more movement, and that's about it.

Well, that picture isn't for Round of the 12th (*engrish*), the one for that round sucked, soo... There. Anyway, I'm actually wondering if the one who made the site is actually even Japanese and if I'm actually right in pointing out (*engrish*) twice. But whadaheck, iduncare.

Anyway, back to the bugs... I'm not saying this interest in bug (those don't even really count as bugs anymore, do they? There were scorpions and lobsters. o_O) combat ability is unique to Japanese people. I'm not saying that they're the only ones who actually came up with a TV show on that. I'm just pointing out that they're actually one of the people who came up with such a show. I'm not saying that bug fights are really weird... Heck, I watched a couple of those, lol. But, well, still, it isn't popularly normal--something like that, but I think I'm somewhat getting my point across, am I not? ^^,

In fact, I used to play with spiders when I was a kid. I don't know the English term for those spiders, but they were kinda' small. When I say play, I mean spider fights. :D We make the spiders fight each other on a stick and watch as one dominates the other and the loser becomes the winner's lunch-to-go. Yeah, in a way, that has a really sick side to it, doesn't it? But kids are kids, fighting spiders are spiders, sticks are sticks. That's all there is to it. :P
~~

Well, enough of bugs...
Here we have a conversation about health food blah.
Oh, who knew junk could taste so good? Everyone, perhaps.




***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own isn't mine.
2. I was supposed to write about why I blog. Yeah yeah. Whatever, self.
3. You know, sometimes the world can suck big time? And the funny thing is, it prolly feels like it sucks when it sucks the least. Oh yeah, my logic is the greatest and there's a million tonnes worth of sense in what I just said, I swear.
4. I need my darkness and cold floor, darnit.
5. Yeah right. On and on it all goes, 'til all goes away~
6. I don't know what else to put here, though I'm sure I forgot something that I decided to put here earlier. Sheesh.
7. Well, I'll remember it when I remember it. Never? Lalala.
8. Just to say this, even though I pointed out that such a show was rather unique, I wouldn't mind watching that. Just not ALL the time, of course. There's just something about bugs fighting. OMG, the spider games twisted me. o_O


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97