Thursday, August 21, 2008

Densuke~



Meet Densuke. He's a cyber pet from Dennou Coil, an anime I recently finished watching. He's sooo cuute, and at the same time, kinda' ugly, huh? Weird~ :P But I reaally like Densuke~ If I someday have a dog, I'll name him Densuke~ If I someday get a dog plushie, I'll name him Densuke~ In fact, I want a Densuke plushie~~!!! Waaah!
Densuke~~ XD Densuke.. T_T
~
AHEM.
Well, if I were to rate Dennou Coil on a scale of 1-10, I'd give it a 9.5. ^_^ It may lack a little, I can't quite put my finger on what, but really, it's a really good anime. This is one of the few anime that doesn't mess up the story flow in the end. It seeems to have been well planned, and the story is well-presented. The animation was great, the character art isn't the detailed kind, but it did fit the theme of the anime, I think. Plus, the background art is cool! Plus, Densuke~~
I would recommend watching it! Really, really, really!!
I really enjoyed this anime~
But I'm not good at summaries and stuff like that, so lalala~
~~

With the talk of Dennou Coil and cyberpets, I inevitably felt kind of bad that I may not live long enough to have fun with such things. But apparently, I may be mistaken. Meet EyePet, your PS3 pet. OMG, it's a lot like densuke already, hahaha.



Well, I'm really glad a friend found that and showed it to me. Densuke~ Hahaha.
~~

More on Densuke, THIS is a very expensive watermelon. Sheesh!! Hahahaha.
~~

And a little random story. It's just too funny, I can't resist.
We recently moved, and my Dad has a credit card. So they requested a change of address. The credit card bank then sent a letter confirming that they have received the request and that my Dad's address has now been changed from the [old address] to the [new address]. And........ They sent that to our old address!!!!! LOLOL.
Sheesh. It's really good our former house is just a few meters away. Hahahaha. Well, I got a laugh out of that, so, all in all~ it's gooood. Heehee. :D

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Densuke~~

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97