Tuesday, August 26, 2008

dNeero 002-003, etc.

I was thinking of writing more for today... But things didn't go as I planned.
Well, I played Harvest Moon DS earlier. Then I tried Rune Factory. I think I'll be playing Rune Factory from now on~ Erm.. I hope. Well, there's still something wrong with its compatibility with the emulators though. For desmume, it's too freakin slow. For iDeaS, it's not THAT slow, but the sound sucks. Even Harvest Moon audio sucks in iDeaS, so I guess that emu's audio just sucks? I don't know. NoCash was the best, so far. It can play the thing at full speed BUT, when I tried it earlier, at times, it freezes just after the opening video of the game. When the main menu is supposed to appear, all you see is whiiite. But it doesn't do that all the time.... sooo... Well, haven't figured it out, but haven't really read on other people's experiences yet. I tried tweaking some of the emulation settings, but so far, no luck. Well, I'll try again tomorrow, and I'll also try to look for clues in the big internet world. On the game itself, it seems interesting. Basically, you get to fight monsters and take care of your farm. There are also skill points, elemental stuff, different equipment, monster friends, and other stuff, I suppose. Also, the battles with the monster isn't turn-based, so it's kinda' fun. You can go run around~ I don't know if you can escape if you run fast enough or something though. I only played a couple of minutes to try it out, and I haven't read on it yet, so... Well, I'll play again tomorrow. ^_^ For tonight, an attempt to break away from my idleness is scheduled, so... Lalala.
~~

Now on to the dNeero stuff. Olympics-related. Uhm. Frosties and swimming go together? Wellllllll~~~~~~~~



And more VT. But's it's $, so..... yeah.



***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I'm not claiming to own what isn't mine.
2. I'll try to look for Rune Factory OP video tomorrow so I can place it here. ^_^


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97