Saturday, November 22, 2008

The Silent Days


This isn't really an entry.
It's a bunch of images and words strung together to pretend to be one.
Do I fail? Oh well.

So I looked in my screenshots folder and found only G00 S2 06 screens and some more I've taken for non-blogging purposes. I thought it'd be a waste for all of the screenshots to pass away unused, so I've decided to pick up a couple and rant about them as I pretend to write a pseudo-entry.

I seriously thought at first that he recognized her from somwhere which is why I felt like I was trolled (yeh, I was, huh) when he said that. It was only a new loveteam after all. Meh.
And on loveteams...

~Saji Vs. Louise~
The facial expressions say it all. Saji is a useless wimp.
And the loveteam that was the only subject of last episode...

"Is that you Marie?" *pulls trigger*
loool.
~~

To Aru Majutsu no Index.

I bet guys watch this for the lolis.
Well, Index is cute, after all. And the visuals are great. It's all about the visuals. :D It's the only thing there is~ Hahaha.
No, I don't hate Index (the show). :D
~~

I came across the November issue of Newtype on Tosho.
I thought it'd be good for a string-of-images-plus-commentary type of pseudo-entry.


I see Lulu is #1. I don't care much for popularity though. It's kind of amazing to see Kira still there though. I can't read Jap, but with the use of logic and a bit of Kanji knowledge (month day lol), these are supposedly the results for October. I'm also betting that the smaller numbers are their former positions. I also bet that I DISlike Alto and Rolo and why are they there? Weh.
And C.C. is #1. Why is Sheryl ranked higher than Ranka? :(
I find it surprising that Kyon is ranked higher in the guys than Haruhi is in the girls... Well, it's not like I really interact with the Haruhi fandom, much less (= nil) the Erebun portion of that.
Conclusion: TOP CHARACTERS = Sunrise + KyoAni + Macross F.
I wonder what it looked like before Macross came around... Hehe.


There's more in this list than Sunrise and KyoAni, I guess.
But the Top 5 consists of the same stuff as above, haha.

~MERCHANDISE~


Geass CLAMP Artbook~~WANT. :D
I see December 5, I guess that's the release date. And that's about the only thing I paid attention to in that pool of moonrunes.

Chibi TotA~~want~ :D

The one I want is the lil cat, not Haruhi. Haha. I'm just not interested in non-chibi figures unless we're talking Mecha figures, and Haruhi is not mecha. :D

Chibi Fuuma!!! Where's Kamui? T_T Still, I want Fuuma too. :D

Lolol, Botan shirt. Puhi puhi~ XD
'Cept that it says "Kyou's dear pet, child of wild bear"
Erebuningrish on a shirt. :3

~OTHERS~


Seems to be a character from SoraKake.
I want her headgear. :D

And her whole costume looks kinda' nice too. If you're anime, at least. Hehe.


There's a hand around Zero's neck.

Ah, it was Kaname's hand. So... Why they didn't remove Kaname's hand/arm but removed the rest of him will remain a mystery to me. Because seriously, it looks wrong to leave that hand there. o_O

Lastly...

Sakura and MokonaHaro~ Cute stuff~
^__________________^

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Must learn Jap!!!



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97