Friday, November 7, 2008

Ryuusei no Kizuna

Nishikido Ryou
Hey, I'm supposed to be a fan of this guy. :D
And actually, I think I am, to a certain extent, hahaha.

Well, it all started one day when a friend of mine decided that since she's a Yamapi fan, and another friend is a fan of Ikuta Toma, who seems to be friends with Yamapi, I should become a fan of some Japanese Actor/Singer/Blah as well. I remember her assigning MatsuJun to me, but, uhh, I just don't like MatsuJun. -_-
Sooooo, I dunno if this event was before or after the MatsuJun assignment, but I remember Yamapi fan showed me the latest video of the Yamapi's group NewS at that time which was Weeeek (dunno how many 'e's there are, supposedly, please don't kill me), and I mentioned something like.. Ehh, the other guy's actually more good looking and has a nicer singing voice, imo. It all started from that time. I have been tasked to be Nishikido Ryou's fan. Not that I hated him, so I was fine with being labeled so.
And after that, I actually went around to look at stuff about this guy... I found a site which translates his journal entries in his official blog thingy (Erebuns are really into this, from what I've observed, please correct me if I'm wrong~). So, I found him slightly interesting, in the sense that... Uhh... He was kind of weird. My Yamapi fan friend also always showed me videos, interviews, etc with Ryo-chan (as he's more popularly called in the internet, from what I've observed) in it, and well, I guess all in all, he's okay.
But I think what really made me decide to somewhat be a fan of this guy is...
ADORABLE KID~ XD
HIS KID PICTURES.
HE WAS SUCH A CUTE KID~~~ XD
I mean, loooooook, that's a realllllllly cute kid up there, isn't he? It's just undeniable, I swear, HAHAHAHA.
Another thing would probably be that he was incredibly short up 'til... he was... I dunno what age, but he was really short til his teens, I think. To show this shortness, lemme show you a picture of him and Yamapi, who's actually younger than him by a couple of months...
chibi ryo with not-so-chibi pi~
SEE? Chibi-Ryo~ XD
Well, aside from Chibi cuteness, he was short~ Hahaha. I guess some people like me just tend to drift towards people who were once short~ A proof that my condition has hope on the other side of it. Hahahaha. Not that I still have a chance of growing, but.. lalalalala~
*Ahem*
Anyway, so, since I decided to become a fan of Ryo-chan (well, kind of), I read the TL of his journal regularly for about a month or two... then I just kind of forgot? Ahaha.
The thing is, for one, I'm not really a fan of NEWS, though I did kind of like Weeeek and its video (the video was really fun :D~).
But, just to keep being a fan of Ryo-chan to a certain extent, I've decided to check out each new drama he has appeared in since then, and even some from before I actually decided to become a sort-of-fan. I think he acts pretty well, actually. When I watched him in a couple of episodes of Last Friends (I didn't get to continue this, but I guess I will, some other time...), he could become quite scary, as far as I can remember. It could be the directing, but of course, his acting contributed. :D
Ironically though, one of my favorite Live-Action series has Yamapi in it instead of him, hahaha. But Proposal Daisakusen was just really nice. :D
Ironically too, I think it's actually Tegoshi who has the nicest singing voice in NewS. Hahaha~
So, that should be that about Ryo-chan. ^___^
And I can say that I'm moderately a fan of this guy with around 30% effort put into being so. :D
~~

So, going back to the title, I decided to watch Ryuusei no Kizuna because it has Ryo-chan in it, yay~
Plus, the story seemed kind of interesting. :D
So, there were three siblings whose parents were killed one night while the three of them were out to watch a meteor shower. Many years pass, and they're all quite grown-up now, trying to make their way into the world. :D We also have scenes showing them swearing to find their parents' killer and kill him. Unfortunately, it seems that they shall encounter a couple of problems related to their sister's erm... family... erm... situation. I dunno if it's a spoiler, but it's better not to put it here anyway.
So, after two episodes, the story hasnt moved so much yet, and we mostly only have funny scenes and flashbacks that tell us about the siblings' personalities, their family ties, etc. More like introductory stuff and entertainment. :D Which isn't bad at all. ^^,
From last episode's preview, it also seems that more will happen in episode three, I think.... I could be mistaken since the preview wasn't TLd and I didn't bother listening...
Anyway, I'll just put up a couple of highlights from the first two episodes. :D
The highlights mostly being from the *drama* stuff that the eldest, Kouichi, writes~

Episode 01

A drama within a drama~ HAHAHA.





This was actually modeled after a Manga (in this LA) scene, hahaha.



Hmm... Ryo-chan doesn't look much like his manga counterpart, hehe.
(Note: The Ryo manga and real person scenes aren't the same scene...)
And in the end...

Happy ending~

Yay~ Hahahaha. It probably doesn't make much sense in the pictures, but it's really rather funny when you watch it, hahaha.

Episode 02

We have a new story this time, with new characters~

But the same director~

Ahahaha~ Unfortunately, it was TBC... :(
TBC
It was kind of funny since it was really a critical moment for that drama within a drama... Hahaha..
Well, there was just one other thing about this episode that made me really laugh...
Ariake 3 power!!! Hahaha~
HAHAHAHA~~~ Poor Kouichi, his heart was unknowingly broken by his sibs... :( HAHAHAHA~~
The picture was really cute toooooo~ How could he just throw his creative work like that??
Oh well~~~
More Ariake three adventures when the softsubs for episode 3 come out, yeah!

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. For your j-drama needs: http://d-addicts.com/.
3. I don't remember where I got the Ryo pictures, but I'm not claiming them as my own~ I did modify the adorable kid pic a bit though, since it was kind of too blocky or dirty or something... Dunno what to call that...
4. Hmmm... I think half of this post is actually about Nishikido Ryou and not Ryuusei no Kizuna... Hahahaha.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97