Monday, November 10, 2008

Awesome Erebun Technology


It's not only in anime that you see a display of Awesome Erebun Technology, awe~some is also available in the 3D world, folks!! :D



Change the label of glue sticks into "butter" and this concept proves to be even more useful~



Could be great in a typhoon. :D



And even better~



LOLOL, I need this.
So, I guess for jeepneys, it would be a biking safety helmet tied to the handrail thingy attached to the roof, whatever the hell it's called...



Is it turning? High-speed cam? Ahaha...



This is actually cute and I would want a Mieu version. ^___^



Uhh... LOL.



I'm sure people would find it convenient to have you around~



HAHAHAHA, this one wins!!!!


***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. I got these pictures from a forwarded email. :D A great find, I must say~
3. If it's clickable, it's a thumb, if it isn't, then it's prolly a pinky. Yeah, go figure~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97