Monday, November 3, 2008

Gundam 00 S2 05: More of Awesome Erebun Naming Sense

Revive Revival HAHAHAHAHA
Other names that were mentioned include Gadessa, Divine, and Bring (lolwut).
I love you, Erebun-tachi~~~~ XD

Well, that's kind of speculation on my part though, since it wasn't exactly said that those were Ribbons-gaysquad names. But what else could they refer to? A couple of mobile suits? Etc? I dunno. *shrug*

Well, not much really happens in this episode...

We find out that Smirnov isn't pedo after all~
I'm sure the rest of the internet will now move on from Pedo to WincestPedo x_x
I know, I know, it was most likely not pedo extreme, but remember Feldt-Lockon pairing? Feldt was 14, Lockon was 24. o_o
Personally, it didn't really disturb me *that* much, but hey~ Just pointing out that pedo is possible in the g00 world.
We get introduced to Seravee's new move...
BUBBLE UP
Which was a giant pink ball that goes kaboom with its target when it hits it. Perhaps much like chewing two giant Bazooka™ gums, bubbling up, and having it burst on the enemy... albeit less messy.
PINKU POWAA. Sunrise loves pink. :D
Trivia: Did you know that Gundam Attack Power increases tenfold when the pilot shouts the new kewl move name? :D That, or they use voice recognition blah. "TRANS-AM~"

We also see a little purpose in Marina
Princess Marina, the Gentle
which doesn't really add value to her character, imo (especially since I watch the OP), but gives us the idea that, well, she's supposed to be playing the role of great kind nice good blahblah princess symbol blahblah. -_-
Maybe if she had pink or cloud-shaped hair, she'd be more effective. She also fails in the talent portion. No songs, no dances, no amazing cooking skills whatsoever.
Score:★★★★

And G00 isn't complete anymore without Mr. Bushido moments. :D
BUSHIDO ARMY
ALL HAIL BUSHIDO! ALL HAIL BUSHIDO!
...who is...
Only you, Setsuna
in fighting anyone but Setsuna. Pedo-Gay?? o_O Weeeeeeeh. DX

We get drama this episode too. :D
killing is srsbsns
You know what? I agree, Allelujah. I always thought wars nowadays are such jokes because people don't feel the weight of the lives they take. World policemen blah. You don't know what you're destroying.
/omgangst
This doesn't stop me from loving explosions though. :D
Nyahaha. Pink mushrooms. :D
Also, I don't see the difference between blowing up the base using missiles or what and using automatons if that's Allelujah's line of argument since they both only involve pushing buttons. Hahaha.
But the Automatons ARE worse in that they have to go and scare all those people like that first, making them desperately scurry away for their lives like little mice, and then killing them like pesky rats.
However, at least the chances of survival is actually bigger with the Automatons, so long as you have Celestial Being to come to your rescue after a few minutes of bloodbath. They go power-up mode at the sight of such inhumane actions too. :D
Which makes me think... Why does A-LOLS use automatons? o_o I don't think they're interested in Cataron's equipment, etc... Perhaps to find more data on Cataron like their other branches' bases, etc? But, well, what guarantee do they have that the Automatons won't destroy the computers while chasing around and gunning humans in fearful panic like crazy? Also, it seems the Automatons are rather slow at their job, all things considered, so the Cataron people have all the time before their deaths under the gunfire of unthinking killing machines to erase the data, or destroy the computers entirely, burn all hardcopies, etc. The killing of the members who might squeal out information would be done by the Automatons too.
So, uhh, why Automatons?
A-LOLS is just a naturally sadistic organization? A-League of Abonimable Warfreak Sadists? Humans are such sick creatures. O_O
Mark Twain, you are a genius.

More drama:
Don't go too far, I can't snipe. :(
YOU COWARDS!! YOU KNOW I CAN'T SNIPE!!!! DX

I have white zigzagy-parted hair, I am angsty and I have no right to be happy :( READ: Naruto Look-alike. Let's wait for that Index look-alike to appear and see if she's a modified blah too. :D
I have white zigzagy-parted hair, I am angsty and I have no right to be happy :(
READ: Naruto *kind of* Look-alike.
Let's wait for that Index look-alike to appear and see if she's a modified blah too. :D

Automatons, the new Nuclear Bombs. READ: EVIL WEAPON
Automatons, the new Nuclear Bombs. READ: EVIL WEAPON

Feeler?
Yay, I love Angst. ^__________^

AND I HATE SAJI.
DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE
OMG YOU REALIZE THAT NOW WTH STUPID GIT DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

Well, anyway~
I think the best part of this episode was that short thingy after the ED.
Welcome to Azadistan~
Azadistan he youkoso~
Hell on earth.
Meet the Demon High Prince...
Prince Ali
Prince Ali~ Fabulous he~
iibiru kiraa~

I'm looking forward to some crazzzzzzzzzzzzy evil next week, yahoo!!
Ali is iibiru entertainment!
After all, G00's tagline before s1 aired was rebirth through DESTRUCTION.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA~

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. Not mine, not mine. I don't claim what isn't mine.
2. So Ribbons is the genie, the MS is the flying carpet... Abu where? MONKEY WHERE?
3.Ack. :( My tea got too bitter while I was typing this.x_X HUHU, wasted floating rosebuds.q_q This is why teabags are convenient. Hahaha.



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97