Thursday, November 6, 2008

Hana Kimi Specials


Yes, Nakatsu~
You ARE the main lead in this show~ XD

Well, the special was [supposedly] about...


...


Oh, yes you can, Nakatsu~ And I'd happily watch you being funny for two full hours too~ XD
Well... I guess two full hours of funny poses



with matching monologue would be a bit too much, but Nakatsu does have other ways of being funny~ Haha. I really missed Nakatsu fun~
The special was also labeled as episode 7.5, so everything shown there supposedly happened before episode 7 and 8, I guess? I never read the manga.. q_q Speaking of which, I should get around to doing so, one of these days....
*Ahem*
Also, this is the first time, I think, for the Japanese version that they showed her friend. I watched the first two episodes of the Taiwanese version, if I remember right... Maybe I should finish that. The Nakatsu in the Taiwanese version was less energetic, but the Mizuki was definitely more alive~ Hahahaha~
Not that Horikita Maki was bad at her role... I just think that she would've been better at a quiet, less energetic male role like Haruhi of Ouran Kokou Hosuto Bu...
Hmm... I do remember that there were rumours of a live-action being made going around, but I never found out if they were confirmed. There was even a cast being posted in some places, though, honestly, I didn't think they fit the characters. I'm hoping they'd choose better-fitting actors~ Sigh.
Well, anyway...
Aside from the 2-hr special, I also only recently watched the 1-hr live thingy before the Final episode airing of Hana Kimi. :D
It was funny, of course. :D
There were interviews, bloopers, etc...
One of the interesting things I found out was about how Masao actually does that 360-degree head spin scene all by himself!! Hahahahaha! He says he has to turn his cape as he moves his head and all... Wahahaha.. So FUNNY~~~ XD
Well, there were also contests in the special, of course.
There were two contests. The first is some modifed Janken where the winner tries to hit the loser with a paper fan and the loser tries to protect himself with a metal basin. Unfortunately...
loser fan vs. winner fan XD
one loser used the paper fan for protection instead~ XD
So, there you have it. That's why they invented shields. :D
The next game was a cosplay game~
cosplaaaay
Actually, I can't really relate much since I don't know the other two chars, I only know Ayanami Rei from Eva... and... that is one weird Ayanami Tennouji has there~ Hahaha. They even played Eva OP when he came in walking like some.... Ape? Hahaha. I dunno what he was trying to be. :))

Well, anyway, I guess that's all~~~ ^____^

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. Not claiming to own what isn't mine~
2. The 2-hr special was subbed by SARS Fansubs (http://www.sars-fansubs.com/).
3. The 1-hr live special can be found here: http://community.livejournal.com/tomalicious _frm/9577.html#cutid1.


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97