Monday, November 24, 2008

Gundam 00 S2 08: "Everyone knows Gundam Meisters are MALE."


Or are they...?
La~lala~

And so, it was Tieria after all. I thought it might be Regene who went to a parlor for rebonding and extensions, but... lalala.
Enter Ribbons~

So, really, without taking into account the costumes, which is really the male here?
No one? Well, somehow that makes sense... o_o

Uhm. o_O
Kinda' doesn't fit his personality, imo...... Oh, well. *shrug*
Parties do show a different side of people? Maybe.........
But whatever else parties are, they are definitely an excuse to put a pretty YOUNG MAIDEN in a cute fanservice-y dress.

If Soma was still around, I bet she would have been put in one too.
On costumes...

I like Setsuna with that headgear.
/approve
^___^

We get a new INNOVATive name this time too. :D

Healing Care. Healing Care. HEALING CARE!!!!!!!!! lolololol.

Even Tieria look-alike's name begins to feel like a name when placed beside HEALING CARE. Hey, even Revive Revival isn't so bad anymore. HAHAHAHA.
Billy Katagiri (The rhyme!! I just can never get over it, lolol.) has his moment too. :D


I knew that action had to backfire sometime. Seriously, knocking on someones door, and practically introducing yourself as a member of Celestial Being after all that effort they always put into staying anonymous/unknown/blah... It really was weird. If Setsuna killed Billy Katagiri then and there, I'm sure the advantages would've outweighed the disadvantages. I would have considered it Euthanasia anyway, considering the pathetic state they've left Billy Katagiri in. "The Used One" or something like that. Nyahaha. That would be an evil act for a seigi-no-mikata type of protagonist though, maybe. Hahaha. But Lulu was also an ally of justice, wasn't he? lalala~

Anyway, look who's back...

Well, I dunno whether that's a good or a bad thing.... But I guess a lil' comedy never hurt anyone? (Though I'm pretty sure it has....)
Look who else is back...

Hey again, Prince Ali al SayCheez~
I wonder if it's for real this time. Lalala~

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Sure is lotsa lalala in this one.
3. lalala~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97