Monday, June 16, 2008

Updates 001

PET widget!!!! Hahaha. I know it's not remarkably amazing or cute blah blah, but its head SPINS!!!! Try moving the cursor around and be amazed!! Hahahaha!!
There should've been another widget, actually. Unfortunately, I'm not getting the confirmation email for it. weh.
Well, this widget supercedes GIF frame for now. Purple Panda!!!!!!!!!
And they have other animals too. Plus, here's the best surprise: they have the choices of pencil, scissors, and lightbulb too. I would've chosen those, but the Panda was too tempting, haha. Ryuuki!! XD It's purple Ryuuki panda!!! This is happiness. XD =))
Anyway...
So this is all a product of my belief that a widget a day keeps the boredom away. Of course, I'm too lazy to put widgets everyday, so let's just all believe that I have indeterminate blog time, something, blah.

Widget place: http://www.widgetbox.com/

~~

Now, why is it a purple panda?
Because it was inspired by this picture from Saiunkoku Monogatari Novel Volume 12:



Ryuuki with Pandas!!! He looks so lonely there. Well, he was lonely. Tsk tsk, the pains of royalty, hehe.
Well, it's purple because The color of the royal family is purple (Shi Ryuuki).
Hahaha~

~~
I was in a cab on the way to place A yesterday when I heard this radio ad.
(Not exact words, just the general idea of the thing.)

***start of ad***
Person A: Hey, where you gonna enrol for college?
Person B: I don't know yet, I'm looking for a cheap enough place with quality education.
(Yeah, dream on.)
Person A: Why don't you go to [name of school]. It's great, it's cheap, blah blah .
Person B: Oh yeah, I've heard of that! Isn't that the one at [exact address of school].
(This is where I kinda go O_O.)
Person A: Oh, so you already know about it/know where it is! (Hard to translate, it wasn't in English) Then go enrol now!

***end of ad***

I know, I know, it's not really that much of a big deal, there are tons of stupid ads out there buut... It's a freakin school ad!! They should've at least tried to make it more.. erm.. at least not that stupid-sounding? Maybe they did that on purpose though? Maybe it's just the advertising dept. that's stupid because they seem to get enrollees anyway (they have money for the ad)?
No clue.
Funny thing is I heard it in the cab on the way back home too. O_O
Lolz.

~~

With all these, I therefore conclude that panda head spinning is fun and that education in the Philippines generally sucks.

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. Not claiming what isn't mine.
2. I actually hope the makers of that ad would find this blog and realize that that ad was a just a teeny-weeny bit wrong. Really.
3. Ryuuki Panda!!!! XD Feed it from time to time, 'kay? ^^

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97