Wednesday, June 4, 2008

define: SM

Saiunkoku Monogatari
.proper noun.
1) It's an anime. What else do I write about anyway? :))

If I really think about it, SaiMono has a lot of stupid-anime moments.
For instance. There's a cute little kid


in the middle of an angry crowd

and ZOMG!! No one notices.
Convenient. Then they only notice her when she starts yelling and crying and saying touching, true things that will supposedly move the angry crowd's hearts.
Owww... touching moments~ XD
NOT.

BUT, in the end, the world of anime is a strange and unexplainable one.
I still fell for this series. It's doing me a lot of harm... But I can't stop!!
Agh, need SM air!!!!!!

*Ahem*
Moving on... (Yeah right, this thing has no flow~ how zu movezz?)
Take a look at this:

Ah, looks like those crystal ball pictures, huh... Reading the future from candle light? So, like, SaiMono has those stuff too....
NOT (again).
Actually, this guy was just about to smack the table with his hands. It's just so funny that the animation had to contain this frame... Actually, it makes me wonder whether they did that on purpose. Well, though it isn't laughable funny, it was still funny. ^_^

*Ahem*
(It's a separator for all the random stuff that pops up here)
I've never bothered finding out what's with all the fans in anime and all that...
But, in SaiMono, Yuushun received a fan from Shujou after agreeing to become his majesty's prime minister. This royal token took the form of:

Feathered fan. o_O
Well, it seemed he was happy about it though.
But then, it DID prove its use later!!!! And I SO get it now, the power of fans, that is.
This is what happened, in chronological order:
  • Some court official says something that makes emperor feel uncomfortable.
  • zohnoooez~ emperor is tongue-tied!!!
  • CALLING FOR BACKUP!!!
  • ahhhh~ kaze da~ Calming breeze~
  • Woah, it's prime minister fanning emperorness-related pressure away!!
  • Fan saves the day. ^_^
I think the feather-y structure also helped. I can't tell how, but I shall continue to believe that the Prime Fan (short for PrimeMinisterFan) is a powerful object with special abilities designed to be used only when all else fails. Such power just cannot be waved around carelessly. Thus, it is entrusted to the Prime Minister who is believed as capable of wielding such awsome and unrivaled power. This is only the beginning of the demonstration of its power, I'm sure.

*Ahem*
~~
Seiran Mania
.proper noun.
1) Funny guy Mania. :))

SM is a very dynamic series. Although I can't believe I said that and probably don't really believe that, I'll still say it and, oh, look~ I already said it.
I said that because this is one anime you can't really choose a favorite character out of. Not that I usually have favorite characters in other anime... but...
Ah, just don't mind everything before this line then.
Anyway, in SaiMono, accdg. to a friend, there's a funny guy, a funnier guy, and a funniest guy. But I have to disagree. Right now, I think there's even a funnierfunniest guy~in the form of:


and, omg, who's that???? (below)

Did the world just end?
Since it seems it hasn't, I would just like to make my point here, though perhaps I have already made it with those visual aids.
In the last few eps of Saimono, there were too many funny-Seiran moments. WAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!!!!! FUNNY SEIRAN!!
*ahem*
Thank you, TanTan-kun, for bringing out this kind of Seiran~~~
So, with all that has happened thus far, Seiran currently holds the position of my fave Saimono character~
So, I dedicate the GIF frame to him. ^_^ For today, tomorrow, the day after tomorrow.. and, until I feel like changing it. ;P AND I am planning to change it, to another funny seiran sequence. =))
When?
----
So now, I end this entry with a quote from Seiran~
"A living human who doesn't exercise his brain will descend into stupidity."
ZOMG, the wisdom!!!!!!!!!!
...
...
...
ahahaha..................
Why does it feel like I've been hit somewhere?
Yosh!!!! I shall then continue reading on wavelets!!!!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell, at least after this Saimono ep. ^__________^
ahahahaha.. stoopid? whoosh schupid?
argrooooooeeeenoooooeeeezzzz!!!!!!!
mei spitchz!!
End.
***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1) All not mine = not mine. And I'm not claiming them. Hmm. It's getting shorter. I wonder if the time will come when I can say this in one word.
2) Screens mostly from crystalis-DreaM subs. I think there's one from FLC/SSF/SSF-FLC/FLC-SSF though... The crystal ball one.
3) GIF frame is from crystalis-DreaM subs and so is the Seiran quote.
4) Now then... Off to more Saimono goodness~~~

1 comment:

caerberu said...

one more chocobar please! haha. hope i can watch this series soon too. :p

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97