Saturday, June 7, 2008

messiahship

I didn't know there was a noun for this until now.
~~

"When you're trying to save someone, you have to consider your own safety too.
If you can't say 'I'm happy that we're together' afterwards, then you weren't really able to save that someone."
-Rokujo Miharu-
-Nabari no Ou episode 4-

~~

'kay, so basically, I'm just trying to come up with random post material since I've been immersed in nothing but Saimono novel stuff for the past two days. I would have made that my material but... I have this belief that you shouldn't talk about water you're currently immersed in, or something like that. They'll just come out as air bubbles and I'll resemble fishy-fishy-fish over there in the bowl. Oh wait, our fish died days ago.
~~
This is totally unrelated, but there sure are a lot of silly unresonable people in this world. In fact, it sometimes gets to the point that even though you know that o_O-silly-unreasonable--ness isn't something that should ever change your blood temperature, somehow it's just too o_O that the temperature just drops to absolute zero and you're left to gape o_O at the paranormal phenomenon of o_O-silly-unreasonable--ness.
So is it better to have it boil and evaporate away instead in the hopes of a total renewing process for one's body fluids?
Well, just random thoughts from a spectator. I wasn't actually the one involved.
~~
Well, just a bit on Saimono, I guess. It seems that people's comments on the TLs about Reishin were almost always synonymous to "freaky jerk". Well, I guess that has some basis since he did want to marry Shuurei. *ahem*
Well, I think in the anime he only said it in passing but knowing Reishin, I wouldn't put it past him to be serious about marrying his niece. Okay, so he is a freaky weird character BUT, I never thought of him as a jerk. This is probably because I am inclined to liking highly-entertaining characters. And I don't think that I'm mistaken when I say that the entertainment value of Reishin's screentime is, like, 10 stars.
Well, thanks to the Gaiden TLs, it seems that Reishin, has other stuff aside from his entertainment value as his saving grace(s). Saimono novels are muuuch darker than the anime, really. IMO, this makes the funny moments funnier. :))
Also, Kouyuu's utter lack of any form of a sense of direction is explained. lol.
Poor Kouyuu. :(
Okay, I give up, I'm really laughing inside. :))
I take this opportunity to officially declare myself a Saimono fan!! Yeyey!!

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim what isn't mine as mine.
2. The TL of the Nabari quote above is from Rumi subs. However, I took the liberty of modifying it. Not because I have better Japanese knowledge. My adjustment is mostly based on context.
3. weh.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97