Friday, June 6, 2008

Foul

Okaaay.
Procrastination is bad. And it just seems to be in my nature.
Basically, I've been reading saimono novel summaries the whole afternoon.
So, uh, whatever.
~~
My brother was skimming through the Spurs game we didn't get to watch, thanks to the universe, and interestingly, there was supposed to be a call on the Barry Fisher thing. BUT, it couldn't be changed anymore because DUH game was over. I know this is late and all, but there were other downloads with the game caps (dot dot dot saimono eps-------). Plus, it was in super HD, so it was big. I call it super HD because it was in 60fps o_o.
Well HD is really good for games, though I never really thought about that before.
--/me now wonders if game caps are illegal.
But what the heck.
I was never one to go and read stuff about something, I usually go and look for that something to find out stuff for myself. So, uh, there, the lateness.
So, if anyone actually reads the stuff here... And that someone's actually happened to stumble on sports stuff out there... Is there actually basketball politics? Like, you know, LAL is an ancient franchise with ancient championships in their pockets, so.. I dunno. Makes you wonder if there is basketball politics.
But I guess I've a limited view on this? v v v v limited.
So, with all that has transpired in my boring little life between the last non-jap post and this one, uh.... whatever.


***
Disclaimer(s):
1. Not claiming what isn't mine.
2. Wow, that was short.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97