Sunday, May 25, 2008

Sukuran San Gakki!!!

Third season of school rumble will air in July this year~!
Happiness. ^_____^
Another objective for me, I guess~ -> finish reading sukuran manga up to the latest chapter before the third season airs!! Yay. :D

Well, I saw the promo, it was subbed by a group called ACG.
It's probably been around for sometime, but I've turned off FeedDemon since my laptop's been acting crazy last month and I didn't bother finding out which softee was the real culprit, but FeedDemon was one of the suspects, so I just turned it off. I can survive without it anyway.

So, there. I shall go back to doing a paper first. Cram mode!

Here's a direct download of the promo from filesend~
Sukuran 3 Promo

I know some fansub groups don't like their releases being distributed without their permission. But I thought this was just a promo so it could be okay... It's not like I'm taking the credit for their work or anything. Besides, I saw the vid up on youtube too, haha.
And even more besides, no one reads this blog anyway. haha.
If someone actually does read this blog, you can leave a comment and surprise me to death.

But still, if they don't want it up here, I can take the link down anytime. :D

All for World Peace!!!

***
Disclaimer(s):

1. Sukuran/School Rumble/Sukuran San Gakki/School Rumble Season 3 = Not Mine
2. ACG/ACG's subs/And generally the entire promo = Not Mine
3. Only this blog is mine. This item isn't a disclaimer though.

EDIT:
Scratch this whole post!!!! I should really check for details before I go ha~p~py mode about things. SHEESH. 2-ep OVA?? wtf?? >_> They fast-forwarded the darn thing!! WAAAH. >_<


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97