Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hantsuki

This word is the short for an anime entitled "Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora". I watched this anime long ago. I forgot when. Hmm.
Anyway, it's basically about a sick girl and a sick guy in a hospital. And so the story goes--they meet and fall in love. But alas! Fate is cruel, the girl has a heart disease!! Very BAD heart condition. Will they have their ever after or will girl say bye bye to this world? Watch to find out.
On a lighter note, the guy's disease was hepatitis. So guys, go get hepatitis to get yourself into a love story worth making a novel, an anime, and a live-action about.
WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? A live-action???
I was surprised. woah.
~~~
Director (Me): Okay, cut. More feelings please!! Where's your soul at??!
Blogger (Also Me): I lost it, remember? DUH. Look at the "About Me" section please. It doesn't sit there just for decoration you know. Like it can even qualify as such anyway, seeing as it has no decorative powers AT ALL.
Director (Me): Oh, yeah. Sorry. Funny, I must have had something in my eye if I didn't notice that.
Blogger (Also Me): BWAHAHAHAHA!! That's it, apologize, you piece of lowlife filth!! Bow down to my greatness!!! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
~~~
*Ahem*
Dual-Personality mode over.
~~~
I WAS SURPRISED!!! WOAH!!

Apparently, hantsuki had a live-action. It aired in 2006. And I didn't know. Where was I all these years?? (Well, it's only 2008, so that's not really a lot of years, but anywaay.) I guess that's because I never really paid much attention to live-action before. So there, not my fault. Lalala~
I did know that the anime was based on a novel.
Well, it seems I haven't missed a lot yet since the first subbed episode only came out recently.

I swear I'd give a whole farm of delicious xenocide milk chocolate to be able to read/understand/speak/write Japanese instantly!!

Oh well. I don't think that'll work. I'd need a babelfish for this, too bad they aren't for sale on Earth.

And so, the story ends.
Maybe I'll put up screens when I'm done watching episode one. Yeah. :D

***

Disclaimer
Hantsuki aka "Hanbun no Tsuki ga Noboru Sora" = NOT MINE


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97