Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Hantsuki LA 01

So, it's time to make one of my... er.. accomplishments for the day into an entry.
Presenting...

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us and either it's messing up o_O or your compy is.


Hanbun Tsuki ga Noboru Sora Live Action.
Applause please.
Thank you.
~~
I was actually surprised when I saw this. I know I already wrote that in a previous entry, but aside from being surprised from just actually seeing the thing, it was only 175mb. Usually LA encodes are at around 350-400 mb or 700 mb (Love Song stuff). But then, also usually, LA's run for 45mins and this one is only 25mins long. So, yeah. That exlplains the 175.
Also, it seems to have had 13 episodes as opposed to the anime which only had 6 episodes.
This is also the first LA I've watched that has an opening and ending theme.
Or wait.
Did HanaDan have an ending theme? I can't seem to remember... It had an opening though...
--/me suddenly remembers a video of Arashi dancing. Ugh.
I mean, I guess it's okay and all, after you've taken the thought in and pushed it through layers and layers of cerebral tissues in your head.. But. Just but. And I'm sure you know what I mean. Plus most (if not all) of them come from this talent center/agency called Johnny's entertainment and that name just makes it worse.
--/me cringes.
Anyway....
~~
My thoughts on this live-action adaptation after watching episode 01 are as follows:
  • Characters are OK. These are only
    Rika and Yuuichi. Too lazy to get more screens.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us and either it's messing up o_O or your compy is. Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us and either it's messing up o_O or your compy is.

  • Acting is, well, typical live-action. This means it's okay. Well, kind of good, I guess. ^_^
  • Now, I haven't read the novel, so I can't compare and tell which is closer... But, the live-action seems to be (at least supposedly) funnier. Well, I guess it is, in a way. Except that the last live-action I watched was Proposal Daisakusen and I've been watching Itazura na Kiss anime, and I think they're funnier. ^___^ But, it's only been episode 1 for me, so, we'll see what happens in the next eps. :D
  • On the funnier thing, it seems they made Yuuichi goofier here. Well, Yuuichi wasn't really goofy in the anime, if I remember right. Goofy like so:

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us and either it's messing up o_O or your compy is.

  • Songs were okay.
  • All in all, I guess it's okay. Not great, but not bad = okay. Well, it's only episode 1, so I'll try to reevaluate after I've seen the whole thing. Yay.
~~
It's being subbed by SkewedS and SaiMin. I got these screens from their release.
Here's a link to their torrent.
--/me wonders if this is illegal.
Well, I don't think so, it's just a link. And besides, no one reads this blog and illegal things become legal when no one knows you do it. >:)
So, yeah, I guess you've noticed I'm paranoid about these things?
Well, it makes for more blog content, so it can't be bad. ^___________^
Well, that's that I guess. :D

***
Disclaimer(s):
1. Hantsuki aka Hanbun Tsuki ga Noboru Sora = not mine.
2. HanaDan aka Hana Yori Dango = not mine.
3. Arashi = definitely not mine. Okay, don't get me wrong here. I don't hate Japanese Boy Bands. I completely understand that the Japanese have... erm... a unique culture, albeit a rather strange one. And obviously, I don't dislike that culture. ^_^
4. Johnny's entertainment = johnny's. That also means not mine.
5. Proposal Daisakusen and Itazura na Kiss = not mine.
6. SkewedS and SaiMin = not mine.
7. Apparently, I haven't gotten tired of this at all.
8. Well, off to continue watching Avatar.
9. Avatar = not mine.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97