Tuesday, May 27, 2008

The LIKE entry

So yesterday, I slept at 8 am and woke up at around 10:30 am. That would've been perfectly fine if I slept the night before the 8am but I didn't. So basically, I lacked sleep. That's normal most of the time, but it's like summer vacation so it's like 2 and a half hours of sleep in vacation isn't okay. Yay. Now that's out. I think that sacrifice would pay off anyway... In like a half month. Sweet bucks, come to me~!! ^_____^
~~
More yesterday stuff.
So, like, when I like woke up yesterday at like 10:30 am, I was like able to watch the 4th quarter of the Spurs vs. Lakers game 3 and like, Spurs won!! I was like yay!! And I'm so like looking forward to tomorrow's game!! Go spurs, go!! Go and like drown the Lakers!! like, what the heck is a "laker" anyway? Someone who like, LAKES? like, what the hell is that?! like, geez. Talk about, like, a bad team name. like, hello? like hi.
**I know there is such a term as 'laker'. But that team name just calls out to me to make fun of it stupidly like this. How could I possibly refuse?
~~
Okay, so I just, like, decided that this wouldn't be a like entry after all. Cuz it's like, sooo wrong. But I'll just like, leave the title as is. After all, I wouldn't like, want anyone to like think I talk this way. It's too, like, humiliating. >_< ~~ What else did I do yesterday? Nothing! Which brings me to... I think yesterday and today were really unproductive days. I have them all the time, you know, unproductive days. But I just wanted to say that. The only thing that could possibly count as an accomplishment for today woul be that I got to watch a couple of Avatar episodes and I got to watch the first episode of Hantsuki LA. Hm. I should make a separate entry for that. Okay, I will.

***
Disclaimer(s):
1. Avatar = Not Mine.
2. Lakers and Spurs = Not mine. If I had to pick one though, Spurs. But that was like obvious already.
3. Hantsuki = not mine.
4. Did I miss anything?
5. Obviously, I haven't gotten tired of this yet.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97