Thursday, December 25, 2008

Wow, it's kind of English~


I recently downloaded DVD rips of Code Geass S1. I ended up double-clicking one of the episodes. I ended up noticing the following screens.





Well, I don't remember so much written Engrish on Geass anyway. If there were such cases, they probably weren't so bad. I'm not counting spelling errors here, so, that's that. Spoken Engrish would be another matter though.
I know that the shots lasted only for a few seconds so they didn't have to exert too much effort in those mags, but if that were real, it's kind of weird that it was the exact same article~
Of course, it's not real, so, lalala~
ALL HAIL LELOUCH!

***
Disclaimer(s):
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. It's now Christmas here~


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97