Saturday, December 20, 2008

Some [delayyyyyed] Seiyuu Blahs


I thought of making a post about this before. But.. Well.. Ended up too lazy? Ahahahaha~
Of course the above image has absolutely nothing to do with this entry. It's just really cute and funny~ :D

Lelouch and Suzaku All Over Again

This is Lulu...

This is Suzaku...

Sometimes, they have misunderstandings...

But, really, their friendship runs deep~ etc. (complete with feather rain :D)
Just like Suzaku and Lulu, huh? Lalala~
This is from Switch, an OVA released sometime ago, which I also watched sometime ago... I can't remember.
Right now, it's either the 2nd episode hasn't been fansubbed yet or I missed it amongst the wall of torrents that is tokyotosho.
So speaking of Lulu...

Lulu and Zero

Well, not Zero in Geass but in Vampire Knight.
Last season, it seemed to me as if there was too much Lulu.
Hmm.. who were they again... [1]Lelouch, of course, from Code Geass R2, [2]Luca from Macross F, [3]Kei from Special A, and [4]Aidou from Vampire Knight.
This time around, I seem to have encountered too much Zero. He's, well, still [1]Zero in Vampire Knight Guilty (which I haven't touched yet), [2]Sho from Skip Beat (he sounds bad here, imo), [3]Setsuna from Gundam 00 S2, [4]Kuro from Kurozuka, and [5]Ulysses from Hakushaku to Yousei (this was originally not part of the list since he hasn't spoken much yet at that time, ahahaha).
They both have rather unique voices, so it's kind of easy to spot them. Though the first time I recognized Lulu with that kid-style voice is for Luca of Macross, despite having watched La Corda d'Oro before, hehe.
Just for the sake of it, I'll try counting Lulu's roles for this season too, and Zero's roles for last season...
For last season's Zero, he was [1]Zero from Vampire Knight, and [2]Kyrie from World Destruction. That's about it, I think?
As for Lulu's roles this season, he's [1]Kai from Switch, [2]Grell from Kuroshitsuji (I dunno if this character's still coming back though), and [3]Aidou in Vampire Knight Guilty.\
Of course, these are only for the ones I've watched. :D
As for female Seiyuu's, well, I suppose Kugimiya Rie and Horie Yui?
Not so much fun to write without a fun sub-title like "Lulu and Zero" though. Ahahaha~
Maybe some other time, when I don't feel so lazy.
I was actually supposed to put up images for the second part, but nahhhh. This blog exists for me, so, lalala~

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Just because all the titles seem to have a bit of Lulu in them doesn't mean I'm not yet done with my obsessing-over-Lulu business. It's just fun to make the titles like that, what with the layout of this blog and all. Etc.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97