Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gundam 00 S2 09: "I've got a Permit."


Don't we all just LOEV permits?
Of course we do~

No, he's a one-gay army.
But I guess Mistah Bushido also qualifies as one-gay so... =/
Well, whatever~

So this episode, a fight between Tieria-Setsuna combo and SayCheez does occur.

They go 2 vs 1.

Then goes the 2 sent flying by 1.
Basically, two Ce[le]stial Being (see below) Gundams are overpowered by SayCheez. He must be one helluva pilot then! So cool.
You know, not that this doesn't happen all the time in shows. Bad guy is super awesome, unbeatable, better, hell yeah! Then at the end, they just lose for the sake of world peace. o_o
Well, at least Lockon died against Saycheez last season, but, weh, he's "back" anyway, isn't he? Lalala~
Unfortunately, it's too early in the series to have a fight-to-the-death type of match. Unlike Gurren Lagann where they kill off Kamina and all his fun lines, poses, etc ;_; in episode 8, Sunrise is too chicken to kill off Tieria or Setsuna in episode 9. The best they could manage is killing a character with a 100% identical twin in S1 episode 23.
/useless_rant
Honestly though, I just wanted to pick on the killing stuff because I want to mention that right before SayCheez finishes them off, their friendly friends arrive just in the nick of time to rescue them. :D Saycheez thinks he's screwed with 4-vs-1 so he leaves. :( Tieria being such an undecided (Setsuna? Lockon?) faggot tries to chase Saycheez because he's soo gay for Lockon#1 and wants revenge and is, most importantly, still feeling gay enough after all that time partying in a red dress. :D
Alternatively, we could view Tieria's reaction as a demonstration of his thirst for revenge resulting from the excruciating pain he still feels over the loss of an irreplaceable friend, an understanding comrade, and a kind older brother figure.
As this is anime, I'm sure the latter is true. Definitely 100%.

Intermission: HaRoll

Rolling haro is cute. ^^

SunScreens: Sunrise screens for your entertainment. :D (Click to enlarge types)
I would like to believe it's on purpose, really.

This one is a combination of Engrish grammar and amazing spelling skills.
While momeland and eternal storage could be typos, Data Bace is... just plain awesome.
The Japanese (I won't call them Japs anymore, I got scolded for that. Who knew it was derogatory? All except me, I take it. :( I always thought it was cute though.. Oh well.) sure always find ways to be awesome~

Cestial Being is a very bad "typo".
Cystial Being, the world cancer. And all cancer cells must be exterminated through A-Laws Therapy. Great.
It's said in the series all the time, and it lost two letters in such an important screen? It has to be on purpose, right? I honestly don't know though. :(
Plus, I'm sure I don't notice every single entertaining SunScreen detail, so.. Yeah, prolly more out there. o_o Maybe we should build a data bace of sunscreens...

Intermission: Young Maiden in a Cute Dress

Andrei is in loev.

Final screenshots...

New accessories ?= Power boost

Guns and Roses from the ED up close. Let us rejoice.
Also, on the ED, I wonder if someone out there has identified the flowers they show for each of the Meisters. I dunno flowers, soo... Well, maybe I'll try looking for stuff some time, when I feel like it. It'd be cute to make connections between flowers and Meisters, like how it would be cute to make connections between dolls and Innovators. Someday........~

Our team of the episode award goes to team Patrick

because Setsu-Tieria combo failed against SayCheez and wasn't as funny about it as Patrick. Meowth, that's right~ :3
Here he is shown in yet another one of his fine moments as a dedicated soldier.

Of course, we don't need to ask what he's dedicated to, etc. Oh, it'll be fun if he ends up being Kati's BF who died in battle like how it was for that guy Kujou keeps on thinking about~
This is my first time trying out youtube in its new WS state. Honestly, I dunno why I don't just go and use vimeo. I think I'm too lazy to create another account, etc. I just didn't remember vimeo until I already encoded the stuff for youtube before, black bars and all. Maybe I just wanted to go and promote non-messed up AR on youtube by doing it myself. Though then the question would be who am I promoting to, as I don't think I have an audience who qualifies as a group of people I can promote proper AR.
/rant
Sure is lotsa rant commands around for this post. Dunno what to make of that. :|

I think this post is actually longer than the other ones I've made recently, in terms of word count. But a picture paints a thousand words, after all. I dunno why I would paint words if I could just type them, though. ETC, useless rambling, ETC.

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. No new dNeero to put in between this and the last. :(


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97