Monday, December 1, 2008

Weekly Screens 001


...Because TTGL is hell cool.
As EG is almost done, I'm almost done too. Great anime. :D


Casshern SINgS... Casshern SoNgS? This anime is slowly getting too boring. However, my threshold for dropping shows is an extreme value. :D Plus, all the pretty art is there anyway. :) What's 20 mins? ^^,


Anime have it easy because they have large eyes and therefore large eyelids to draw fake eyes on. :(
I get qq so I'm late, yeah, etc.


DoraTora. Wrong show? Lalala.
Here's another character that seems to have wandered into the wrong show.

Unfamiliar? Look again.

Rose Madder Colored Macross F. :D


...Because Mieu is soooooo cute. XD

***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. ...



No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97