Thursday, December 18, 2008

Hey G00, I missed again

Another 2 episode post.
Reason #1: Lack of Internet
Reason #2: Lack of Interest
Lalala~

Gundam 00 S2 10: Anew Innovator


Such innovative names~ It never ceases to amaze me.


Well, hello there Raikou.


If Mr. Bushido is a one-man-army, Team Patrick is a one-man-comedy.
Comedy in G00 rests solely on Patrick's shoulders. Alas! What a heavy task he is burdened with. q_q
But that's if we're only talking about intentional comedy. Of course, there's a lot more fun stuff in this show which keeps it entertaining~ As much as I want to believe they're intentional, I think have reason to believe that some or most or even all of them might not be.
Isn't that right, Miztah Busheedow? ........


Yallelujah Haptism? If I remember chibi-preview right...


Bright lights~
Starting next episode, Sergei will wear shades. Oh yeah.
I think I took a screen of this intending to lament his then possible death. But he survived after all, so that's useless now.
But I guess I can just comment on this ultrasize ultrapowerful space beam cannon which they called Memento Mori: Hello, Genesis.
Zala died though, I bet Ribbons would too then. Lalala.


I took this screen for the title. After all, it has nothing else in it.
So I was wondering what the voice of 00 was and all... I don't think I got an answer.
The nearest thing would prolly be... naked people in space having supernaturally assisted convos. Or something.


Gundam 00 S2 11: Of Sparkles and Naked People in Outer Space (not to mention in the middle of a battle)


I should've seen this coming, right? How else could they have dramatically met?
And in Gundam, it's all for the drama and looooeeevvv~


Take this scene for example. I think it's supposed to be a touching scene of a a kind pure-hearted princess/queen radiating gentleness and asking the kids what they want and one of them say that she just wants to see her parents who are in a country that at this point in time, has now been reduced to a crater that will prolly be a tourist attraction after a century and people will take pictures with big smiles on their faces at the site where numerous people were killed by badly named bioterminals has now been vaporized to nothingness by Memento Mori and oh, that's just ;_; q_q . Soooo saaaaad, I weeeep, I weeeep. Yeah right.
All I really see is: "No more TV, then I'll now take up babysitting to keep me occupied."
Hey Marina, what are you for, really? Even Nunnally was more useful than you, even before those last few Geass episodes. At least Nunnally was the object of an unperturbable siscon, etc. Somehow Marina is just as good as someone walking around with the label "I'm Setsuna's love teammate. Ijou desuuuu~ ♥".
Well, whatever, she still has 15 episodes of more babysitting, pointless and untouching drama speeches about let's not fight because fighting will do us no good, and TV watching :D to, possibly, somehow develop into a real character.

Still though, you gotta admire the colors. :D


But that's really about it.

Next episode: Ribbon's fffffface.

I wonder what happened~ Let's see... Possibly Cestial Being® escaped from Kati's brilliant strategy through G00 Raiser powers and well, Ribbons was surprised. Like he was with that Twin Drive system. Etc.
Hopefully, it's something more interesting, but I don't wanna get my hopes up~

But really, I just want more Busheedow fun and Saycheez insanity. :(


***
Disclaimer(s), etc:
1. I don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. I miss Gundam SEED :(


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97