Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Natsume Yuujinchou Fansub Comparison

Aside from World Destruction, another anime I've recently started watching is Natsume Yuujinchou. This is about a guy who sees ayakashi, youkai, stuff like that. He meets a manneki-neko-like neko who transforms into this giant powerful creature at will. Of course, this creature is also a supernatural creature, blah blah. Familiar plot? Yeah. How many anime have already dealt with this? But still, it's nice enough. ^_^ So, I'll keep on watching it. I need partially-dramatic anime sometimes too. ^______^
So, let's go to fansub comparison.
~~

Ainex
==============================================
1280x720 :: H.264 :: mkv :: ASS :: AAC :: 231 MB ::
***
TL: anonymous
Edit/TLCheck: HiroT
Raw: fireboy88
Encode: ven
QC: xenia
Time/Typeset: anon32
----------------------------------------------

BSS
==============================================
704x400 :: H.264 :: mkv :: ASS :: Vorbis :: 170 MB ::
***
No credits available on video....
----------------------------------------------





Once again, they're clickable thumbnails.
For my comments, well, not much. Both are okay. I first thought the HD version was an upscale, but I saw raws in HD so I don't really know?
I have an attachment to 720p videos, but for this one, I'll go for BSS. I just like their TLs better, and I like their TS better too, except that sometimes, they make the screen look cluttered already.
They're also faster.
But ainex isn't bad either.
Anyway, for this one, I'm sticking with BSS.
Cheers.

***
Disclaimer(s):
1. Don't claim to own what isn't mine.
2. Nyanko~sensei~ lol.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97