Thursday, July 17, 2008

How long has it been?

Well, it's been long enough for me to watch the first 12 episodes of Macross Frontier, get caught in a storm where there are supposedly no storms, view 1 GB worth of pictures, and think about adding an entry for about 4 times. I think that's long. This is the 5th time. And though I got stuck viewing still frames of the past, I won't let this attempt be thwarted anymore~
~~

Macross Frontier
-is fun.
-is mecha.
-is MUUUUSIICCALLL.
-is musical mecha fun.

Me
-is prolly bad at describing but whadaheck?? :P I don't care~ I don't care~ (Nabari OP)
-is being stupid.
-is addicted to Macross songs:







-should be working on Thesis. AHEM.
-shall free space tomorrow.
-longs for the day when me has infinite space (HD) and time (real-world time).
~~

Guess who?


Those are hippo-cows from Macross F. Moooooooo~
~~

A friend showed this to me:
http://www.eatandrun.com.ph/food/jugnos-monster-pizza/

OMG PIZZA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I miss pizza q_q
Oh well.
Time to sleep.

***
Disclaimer(s):
1. Not claiming to own what isn't mine
2. PIZZA POWER!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97