Thursday, June 11, 2009

dNeero Break

So, it's only been dNeero lately and there's another dNeero I'm supposed to put up. But before that, I guess I should make a sort of proper entry.

This is a Japanese Live-Action show I've recently tried watching. I wouldn't call it special, but as I have recently learned the meaning of fangirling, it ends up being special anyway.

LALALALALA~

In this show, Horikita Maki is a poor homeless girl who is suddenly taken in as the wife of a very rich, kind-of-old man in exchange for him paying her 100M yen debt. Then after one month, the rich guy dies. So she is left to deal with his 6 sons and take upon the challenge of fulfilling the seemingly endlessly growing list of conditions in this scroll thingy contract she signed with the naivete unbelievably uncharacteristic of someone who has been looking out for herself in N years since her mother died and her jerk dad (who is actually the one who accumulated the 100M yen debt) left them. 

tl;dr: kind of reverse harem story but she's like officially the mom, so wthlol. then again, it's kind of japan, so lolwth.

That prolly didn't make as much sense as I would've wanted it too, but then again, being that way, it just matches up with the mood of this show more. :D HAHA.

So lemme put up screens of the 6 sons from the first episode. :)

Adorable kid!! He makes me think of Conan, lol.

Hikikomori-kun. :3

He's not supposed to be gay, amazingly. o_O

It's Mayama! Hahaha.

Gangster type, pretty complete menu here.......

KANAME JUN~~!!! KYAA!! HEART <3>

Etc.

One more time.

KANAME JUN!!! Kyaaaaa~!!! <3>

Hmm... Not very good at fangirl blogging. -_-'

I do enjoy watching the guy though!

"GEEMU... DAISUKI DESU."

Funny guy. :P

His role in Atashinchi no Danshi seems pretty serious though... But he hasn't really been shown much and just when the end of episode 4 kind of shows some promise of more Fuu, well, it ends and my download of 1 GIGABYTE episode 5 isn't done yet. The HD ones are even bigger. D: Do want, can't have. :(

I just realized I didn't mention the title of the show until the previous paragraph. Well, whatever~

This should be enough for a dNeero break post. :D

***

Disclaimer(s), etc:

1. Not claiming what isn't mine.

2. Yeah, not even Kaname Jun. :D

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97