Tuesday, April 21, 2009

An Excuse for a Post

Juliet is left-handed.
Around 13 years after its release, I finally get to watch Baz Luhrmann's Romeo x Juliet.
Great movie. :D
However, as I am bad with movie reviews and all, I shall make this into a quote post. ^^,

"He was a soldier, and if anyone had asked him what he wanted to be when he grew up, he wouldn't have known what they meant."

This line here is what endeared the little Bean to softhearted lil me. Awwwwe. Etc.

Anyway, since I have a headache right now and am basically making this post for the reason spelled out by the permalink of this post, uhh... I don't really have much to say.

It was a very heart-wrenching line for me, and I'm not being sarcastic here. I do, in fact, have a heart, that can, in fact, be wrenched.

My head aches away my blogging strength. This kind of implies that I actually use my head for blogging. This is where speculations on the nature of the contents of my head begin.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=7a7b0573bd2df00cfa092c8733847f97